DanK AKA crackers Bonne build.

Great JOB!! I have a very similar car to yours...Although, I sure haven't taken the time and effort to make my system to look at neat as yours. Post some pics of how you mounted the 1500D! :D

thanks mang. ha the saz1500 mounting pics are...on lock til it looks better lol. i just have it mounted behind the box on the floor towards the rear, nothin special lol but will be flush mounted into the floor after i get the other door panel in.

Those doors look great. I skimmed things over but must have missed it- did you just paint the doors or did you vinyl? I'm trying to get the factory texture on some panels I'm glassing soon and want any tips I can get.

Great job man, keep up the progress.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Those doors look great. I skimmed things over but must have missed it- did you just paint the doors or did you vinyl? I'm trying to get the factory texture on some panels I'm glassing soon and want any tips I can get.

Great job man, keep up the progress.

thanks mang, the doors are just painted with texture paint for now til i get some vinyl and suede then i plan to wrap in about the same grey and add darker grey suede inserts. also a samll update. my level 4 15" is sold and i sent off cash for a xl 15" hahaa. think it will be good buds with the SAZ1500 :drinks: lol

Just read through the whole thread dude, looks really clean. And I definitely like all the choices of brands you went with (DC Sundown RF) all solid shit.

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Kenwood 5.25" Mids

Alpine SPS-500 5.25" Mids

4 awg Rockford Fosgate wiring kit

Rockford Fosgate P312D2

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 1200.1

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4

Pioneer DEH-3100UB HU

damn dude hands down amazing.... any new updates???

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

damn dude hands down amazing.... any new updates???

thanks mang.not much for updates yet, got a XL payed today and hope to have nxt week sometime, building a new box this weekend, or atleast get a start lol. ill get updates soon :yahoo:

sounds good dude ill be waitin for moar updates :popcorn: , what are ya thinking about for the new box???

24v1fe8.png

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

8) bout the same size just dif lol

hah cool enough... btw what do ya have for batts? i dont wanna look through ya build lol

24v1fe8.png

Archived