dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

Hey if your sub is such a slut, would it be classified as an XXXL lol

:rofl: :rofl: hell yeah lol

ok i fought mother nature all day lol i might of got the best of her since i got some beat again lol

019-3.jpg

018-5.jpg

020-3.jpg

025-2.jpg

023-2.jpg

022-3.jpg

021-2.jpg

now i still have to fix the port up a lil bit....hacked it up a lil when i cut the holes out ::) not a prob though ha. got it wired to .5 for the time being. taking it easy on it for sure but so far in comparison this box and sub plays lower for sure. other box might of sounded a lil louder to the ear but thats with higher tuning, a lil more port and higher bass, maybe 40-45hz+. over all i think this thing will do work, still need to adjust the amps n all that. the lows started there damage too... pass side door panel makes a very loud rattle, nothing some thought wont fix and the little chrome rockford logo on one of my piller speakers came off lol while it was slaappin

Those xl's will loosen up sum sh*t that's for sure, and are you go keep the sub forward and seal the trunk off? Just what it looked like in the vid

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

eclipse cd5000 headunit

Those xl's will loosen up sum sh*t that's for sure, and are you go keep the sub forward and seal the trunk off? Just what it looked like in the vid

yeah this is pretty broken in already lol jacks old sub. and yup facing forward sealed of again. less trunk rattle and sounds pretty clean that way

Well I knew it was broke it since its such a hussy lol, and I was sayin it will loosen up parts of Bonne

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

eclipse cd5000 headunit

ha yeah i think somethings might loosen up lolthats the fun though i guess :santa:

DAMN MAN!! lookin sooo good! glad to see you and your lil girl loving the new sub :) let me know if there is a comp in like st. paul soon i might just show up :peepwall:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

thanks guys im loving this sub. if anybody has any ??s about the level 4 compaired to the XL the XL is on another level for sure awesome sub and best ive owned or heard hands down...so far in my life that is lol anyways im a lil broke at this time so making it look good migh tbe a lil bit yet. til ten got a couple more vids.... going back for another some other day. this dude i talk to some times has a complete JL system and tried to shut me down. didnt get a vid out of respect but as i think about it i need to get this on vid. his opinion is his single JL 13w7 in a prefab> my DC 15"XL tuned to about 35ish. he running a jl 750 or 1000 and im running my SAZ1500D. anywyas ill let the vids go, second one is my oldest, i was asking what she though was louder.....

having fun bangin on this sub. good product rusty mang :drinks:

hmm whats this...new look? yup trying something a lil dif. if its not as good ill try something else lol

006-32.jpg

002-46.jpg

003-46.jpg

i still need to get the bumps in but i plan to face it backwads and unseal the 6x9 openings. just trying something dif. i plan to get a second car in the future that i can do whatever a guy named cracker can think of lol. unsure of the car but want to find a lil hoopty hatchback to make loudish :yahoo: always wanted to try a wall...2 18" level 4s would be pretty cool IMO

Archived