Need help picking a battery

SVR. I've seen some failures with the red and yellow tops with some of the guys on the J-body forum, more than usual in the past year or two, and I've had a few failed red, yellow, and blues.

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160

SVR. I've seen some failures with the red and yellow tops with some of the guys on the J-body forum, more than usual in the past year or two, and I've had a few failed red, yellow, and blues.
I am a MK Battery vendor, MK is one of the largest battery suppliers in North America. We used their deep cycle batteries on the powered mobility equipment we sell and service and they do fail but most of the time it's because the end user isn't charging them like they should, or discharges them and lets them sit for a long time. We had an inservice from an MK sales rep recently and he said their failure rate is less than 5% company wide.

MK Battery makes the SVR batteries so it sounds like it would be a good choice, especially since I can get it for $132

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

ya get what ya pay for. save up a lil more and get the good stuff :D .
but you also gotta consider what you need. No sense is using a sledgehammer to kill a housefly, right?

but you also gotta consider what you need. No sense is using a sledgehammer to kill a housefly, right?

No but what if you buy that fly swatter and the next year you have to kill a rat, you're going to wish you had that sledgehammer lol.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

its not like the d3400 is overkill, its just a regular badass 12v battery. voltage drop is your enemy, kill it.

btw id throw a level 5 at the fly, lol.

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

No but what if you buy that fly swatter and the next year you have to kill a rat, you're going to wish you had that sledgehammer lol.
LMAO!

Thanks bro, I needed that.

its not like the d3400 is overkill, its just a regular badass 12v battery. voltage drop is your enemy, kill it.

btw id throw a level 5 at the fly, lol.

Haha

Judging from what I can see online, the XS D3400 can be had for $240 online, that alone is more than $100 more than the SVR, then I'd have to shell out another $40 for the iBar system, plus shipping for the iBar and Battery and we're getting pretty close, if not more than $300. That's nearly twice what the SVR will cost me..........

I'm a baller on a budget so this is what i'm gonna do, i'm gonna give the SVR a shot since I can get it so cheap, won't have to pay shipping and won't have to buy any accessories for it to use it the way I want to. If it doesn't work out then I'll let you guys say "I told you so" and then will get a D3400. Sound fair? I know you guys want to know how good those SVR's are too.