BEST LOCATION FOR TWEETERS

Goal is to have all the speakers as close to equal distance from your ears. That why kick panel locations are so popular, A pillars are very popular because they bring the stage up high, but you will need to use signal ("time") delay to even out the path length because now the drivers side tweeter will be a foot away from your head while the passengers side will be a few feet away. Best way to find out is to try out a few different spots , try the sail panels , top of dash or a pillars... kick panels is where i had my mids and tweets and it worked out great.

Too Much Stuff to list .

General rule of thumb is no more than 6 inches from your woofer to prevent the woofer delay.

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160

I already have a set of pioneer component prs's in the doors .... I want to add another pair of tweeters to my set up (sq) ... I heard putting them in the A Pillars are the best place .... am i wrong???
there is no one best place for tweeter placement, it's 100% dependent on each vehicle.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

General rule of thumb is no more than 6 inches from your woofer to prevent the woofer delay.

I have my tweeter and midbass 6 inches away already in my doors .... i'm adding a second set to my setup ( just tweeters ) .. and i was wondering if a pillars would be a good place