Jump to content

STILL NOT OKAY... on the west coast! (40" merged here)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Where the hell is Moundville, Al.???? I was born and raised in Enterprise. If you're north of Enterprise, you have to through there to get to PCB.

I was in Tex-ass for almost 4 years, and there were alot of them out there too. No matter where those cars are...they will never NOT look dumb.

ive heard of enterprise but not real sure where tht iz......but moundville iz like 15milez south of tuscaloosa (where university of alabama playz football 4 those reading who are unkowing). moundville iz a REALLY small twn. we have 1redlight. and i think 2 caution lightz..........yea itz really small.

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

Posted

o yea, and wen i sed "round here" i meant n ttwn.

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

Posted

I know where you're talking about. I love me some Alabama football, but they had a shitty year. If you ever go to Panama City, you'll drive through Enterprise to get there. Faster that going through Dothan.

Posted

I know where you're talking about. I love me some Alabama football, but they had a shitty year. If you ever go to Panama City, you'll drive through Enterprise to get there. Faster that going through Dothan.

yea itz odd cuz leavin here u gtta go north 2 go south........

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

lol that means i did a no no... the back end of my camaro was lifted to fit the tires i was running (295/45/18), unfortunatly i think i lost the pics when my comp crashed... but i think i still have them on myspace www.myspace.com/emperorjj1

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
Posted

I've seen you on alot of the myspace forums...those got old and dumb pretty quick. I like the car itself, but to me it just doesn't look right with the ass-end jacked up to fit those rims and tires. Have you tried spacers so the car don't have to be lifted to fit them???  They're not the best solution, but I'd rather run spacers than have the car look odd.

Posted

spacers as in for the suspension? but anyway b4 i sold the car i had a plan, a body man but i was lacking the funds (since i kept spending money on audio)... i was going to get fender flares that way i could tuck in the entire tire (sticked out mmm 1.5 in or so) under the well... the main rubbing problem was when the springs would compress the actual body of the car would hit the tires side(found this out the hard way) so my guy was going to cut the current body and attach some custom sheet metal flares (didnt want fiberglass wanted the metal) that looked like the ones on the 03 mustangs that way i could lower the back end (it was on air shocks)

btw just for referance that pic is of it as high as it will go... i didnt usually drive it that high but for pics purpose i wanted it the highest or lowest

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
Posted
:o so this guy comes in... "do you have a lift kit for my 2001 dodge neon?" i say! "a lift for a neon? :o  he says! "yah man im fixin to put some 22's on it" LOL  :D 

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2223 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...