need help ASAP

im just gonna get straight to it, yesterday everything was fine. well i went to turn it up today and when ever the bass hits when the vol is up the whole system cuts out. if i turn it down to 40/60 everything is fine. if i turn it all the way up and turn the bass knob down everything is fine. but at about 47/60 with the bass turned up everytime the bass hits the whole things shuts off for about 1-2sec then comes back on and as soon as the bass hits again it cuts back out. i have a yellow top and 2 hc800's two alts, and an MLA so i dont see how it could be voltage. ideas. i have to leave out of town soon.thanks

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

::waves at the clipped signal you keep feeding it to go into protect:: Or have you gotten a multimeter out and checked voltages at batteries, checked the batteries separate, things like that?

I hate posts where people post what's going on, but have done zero troubleshooting on their own before they post /rant

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160

I would say voltage, i know you said you have the right stuff but have you checked to see if it is all working???

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

::waves at the clipped signal you keep feeding it to go into protect:: Or have you gotten a multimeter out and checked voltages at batteries, checked the batteries separate, things like that?

I hate posts where people post what's going on, but have done zero troubleshooting on their own before they post /rant

To hell with you. clipped signals??? my shit is set straight my shit is set with an oscope. if you have nothing to add then keep your goddamn mouth shut. voltage is fine, in fact voltage was far from the problem... and who the hell is ranting. i hate post where know it all douch bags dont know shit. i cant beleive you said clipped signals im feeding it, you think that i have all the gear that i have and would run clipped signals. im not one of your homeboys that dont know shit.

FYI the problem turned out to be a loose remote terminal on one of my sub amps. i took the amp apart and fixed that and everything is fine.

Sully: thats what i thought at first. thanks though.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

easy there PUNKY................He may have struck a nerve, but take it easy.......

yeah i feel you, but forreal that got me heated that he just come out off the bat being disrespectful. but i hear you

d(-__-)b

Disrespectful? You come of saying something's broke, tell us you've tried nothing. Even if you have the best of the best, things break. Batteries go bad, connections get loose, diodes and regulators go bad in alternators. It's the way it is. I wasn't trying to be a dick, but you gotta check stuff. Now toss the e-thug shit and give me a hug.

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160

Archived