i know in the manual it says not to mount it solid and the last alarm i installed had a remote shock sensor so it was no big deal to mount the brain solid and mount the sensor to some wiring so now the 5901 has the shock sensor in the brain how bad is it going to sensitive

it been a long time since i installed a viper alam

new system in the works

(3) DC lvl 4xls 15's (one of three are here)

(2) DD z1 (done)

old kenwood four ch

4 runs of 2/0 (done)

? 200 amp alt may two ??

that the problem i will have to mount tight to the panle to make it fit. That brain is huge compared to the old one without remote start

new system in the works

(3) DC lvl 4xls 15's (one of three are here)

(2) DD z1 (done)

old kenwood four ch

4 runs of 2/0 (done)

? 200 amp alt may two ??

• 2 weeks later...
that the problem i will have to mount tight to the panle to make it fit. That brain is huge compared to the old one without remote start

Try different locations for mounting it and see how well it picks up with the shock sensor.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

yeah i have a second shock sensor on the way. sucks but oh well

I havent really had a problem with mounting this alarm... the brain is sort of big.. but usually either behind the passenger glovebox.. or behind the radio.. you can find a nice tite spot to mount it too.. sum dodges and chevy's they have a nice big flat area of metal near the steering column u can actualyl screw it too.. just mount it to a surface that will pickup vibrations the most even from the back of the vehicle.. the nice thing about this alarm is since it is adjustable by remote its not a huge deal to decrese senstivity even if u mount it too solid. external shock sensor alwys works too tho.. the only thing that sucks is it wont be adjustable through the remote.