Tooshort064 Posted July 18, 2009 Report Posted July 18, 2009 How Accurate Do You Really Think This Thing Is ? It Is A Tight Meter I Do Know That ! 95 Civic Coupe Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD Kinetik HC-1200 In Front Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear Memphis 16-MCA3004 2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100 2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.
Kian Posted July 18, 2009 Report Posted July 18, 2009 It probably vary s in every car. some car might get kinda accurate reading some will be way off. --------------------------------------------------------------- Club 150 (15x.x) Youtube Future Build: 1x 15" T3 TSNS 2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped
alvitae Posted July 25, 2009 Report Posted July 25, 2009 Mine is temperature sensitive. On a hot day I've hit 161 with it. Cold day I hit 152.
Jville140db Posted August 2, 2009 Report Posted August 2, 2009 Mine is temperature sensitive. On a hot day I've hit 161 with it. Cold day I hit 152. mine does that crap too its weird i only have a little 12in pioneer ported in their right know and the other day it said 138 it about 115 degrees in the car and when i left from work that night it would only read a 131. Anyway seems to be pretty accurate when temp is between 70 and 90 degrees ive put it up againist the sa3055 meter and it was only a db off it was about 85 degrees that day. Car is 2010 Scion Tc Currently in car Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service Wiring- all rockford nuff said Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275 Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db MECP Advanced CEA # 110531 BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!! QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>
CR Boom Posted August 4, 2009 Report Posted August 4, 2009 Guys, it is great for referance, against changes... It is a mic.. not a sound pressure meter... Remember I like autocontrol products, I run AC stuff.. 2007 Great Wall So Cool 4-12' RE audio MX's Stetsom 7k2D 6-Batts 3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.