• Thumpper
    • vexproductions
    • 96 tacoma
    • MATTMAN
    • Sadmule
    • kickerfanatic
    • Bass14
    • 98HOEONSIXES

lets bash drews build for a couple pages shall we?

have you not noticed his build is unfinished? When he gets both amps on his wall im pretty sure its going to be nothing less than impressive to say the least!

think about this, who has made a mark and whose build has stood out the most this month? They should win SOTM

regardless if its a 30kw build or a cancellation wall of infinite baffle.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

have you not noticed his build is unfinished? When he gets both amps on his wall im pretty sure its going to be nothing less than impressive to say the least!

think about this, who has made a mark and whose build has stood out the most this month? They should win SOTM

:crazy:

American Bass*DC Power

don't hurt yourself preston.

who stands out?

sure a DC port stands out so does a 30kw build that is finished so I don't get your point there.

everyone running has a nice/clean/slumpin system.

I'm sure drew did tons of work on his wall and I got nothin but props for that but you are making it sound like the other contestants didn't work hard at all.

EDIT: don't even go there I know what everyone is thinking after reading that last sentence

I wouldn't mind hearing a wall in that tiny of a car but don't make it sound like this is some 8th wonder of the world.

no offense drew :friends:

I would like to see this be a close race between 98HOE and drew and maybe if Ray can catch up.

I DO NOT want to see a clear winner because there obviously isn't so everyone needs to stop calling it a win already.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

im not bashing drews build. so get his nutz out of your mouth. you have been bashing on hoe's build straight up. finished or not the only reason his is different is the port. it's a bad ass port, as i have said many times. so hoe didnt build his, it's still loud and clean. if anyone is bashing somebody it's you mr.p.

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

Chill out P.

Its a good run- I've decided to let the votes play out and take it like it is.

People have brought up some very valid points and i'm in no position to prove some of them wrong.

Its a birch ply 18" wall in a tiny car with a DC shaped port four bats two alts and an amped comp set.

not 20,000kw by any means but its all on the voter, If 90hoeonsixes wins then enjoy the alt bro, my two OEM alts are keeping up alright. Bottom line i like to cruise around all day jamin and thats what i built it for not to win anything special. ONCE AGAIN i appreciate everybody that has voted for me and defended my build passionately ( sometimes to much :P )

Its your support that has gotten it as close as it is and i cant thank you all enough!!!!

:friends::drinks::give_rose:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

gotta love the ta tas lol.. .and just because i pay somebody to do my installs dont mean i dont bust my ass workin to pay for it,And i do need the alts,ill be upgrading my power/setup soon so ill really need them!

oh no, im not trying to talk shit about your build man. its way better than my car will ever be. just saying what im looking for in my vote.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived