Sundown Audio

MTX Thunder Elite 40001D

Rose-Villian

I have to say, back in 2001 my MTX 275X amp was very reliable and clean sounding.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

My buddy has one and i had a pair of the next step down in the TE series, the 1501D. My buddy seems pretty enthused with the amp, i've lessened my liking for MTX amps just cause i've had bad luck. That thing is a surf board though lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I have the ta92001 and its very good, I had no problems out of it yet. Mine is rated @ 3000wrms but the birthsheet reads 3923wrms @ 1ohm, and they have the same board and dimensions as far as I can tell!!

92001:Posted Image

4001:Posted Image

1. alpine iva-w505+blackbird pmd-b200; kicker kq30; audiocontrol epicenter, matrix, 6xs; waves maxxbass 103; x2 clarion apx4240; mtx ta92001; x2 pioneer ts-d720c; x8 perfomance teknique icbm 729; x4 Pyle Pro PDBT45 Titanium tweeters

2 kicker 06s15L74; 4 kinetik hc 1400; kicker 1/0 power,ground,& big 3; 200amp EA alt!!!!!

<h1 class="ProductTitle" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: Verdana, Arial; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 14px; font-weight: bold; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">

</h1>

Well From what Ive been Told the Birth Sheets On the TE4k's Are Always Above 4500wrms+

Same As the T4k's...

I can get them For Cheap And Warrantied 100% Since Im an MTX Dealer.... I already have The TE1004 For my MTX TXC Mids and Highs...

Figured I would just pick up 4 TE4k's And All my Amps would Match And its all Reliable Clean power... And i LOVE the Looks Of the ELITE line of MTX...

So im thinking 4 Of these 4k's on 4 TSNS 15's..... And The thing i like about it if i smoke an Amp i bring it back NO questions Asked and they give me a BNIB ON THE SPOT... Being an MTX DEALER FTW!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Well From what Ive been Told the Birth Sheets On the TE4k's Are Always Above 4500wrms+

Same As the T4k's...

I can get them For Cheap And Warrantied 100% Since Im an MTX Dealer.... I already have The TE1004 For my MTX TXC Mids and Highs...

Figured I would just pick up 4 TE4k's And All my Amps would Match And its all Reliable Clean power... And i LOVE the Looks Of the ELITE line of MTX...

So im thinking 4 Of these 4k's on 4 TSNS 15's..... And The thing i like about it if i smoke an Amp i bring it back NO questions Asked and they give me a BNIB ON THE SPOT... Being an MTX DEALER FTW!

just cause you have an account at sierra dosent make you an mtx dealer. i wnna see a shop display if your claiming this.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Ok, So Your saying, Im not a Dealer but i can buy and sell MTX at cost...?

And its all Warrantied... SO how is that Not a Dealer..?

BZO why you always Hatin...?

You gotta be the Biggest Hater ive ever Known/ Met..... Its so Annoying.... Do you ever hear ANYBODY Hatin on you...?

NO cuz hating is for Unhappy jealouspeople...

Im cool with you BZO, i like to think were friends but I just cant stand you hating on me ALWAYS!

Where does it get you Hatin' on people..?

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

one of the guys i work with has one on an 8102spl, i think its birthsheet said 4700 something

it puts out a shitton of power and didnt break even though it was strapped to the top of the box and rattled so bad it broke all 4 screws. i was pretty impressed with it, and it costs like half as much as a t4k

og, and it has A CAPACITOR INPUT!!!!! zomg, a dedicated terminal for a cap!

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

one of the guys i work with has one on an 8102spl, i think its birthsheet said 4700 something

it puts out a shitton of power and didnt break even though it was strapped to the top of the box and rattled so bad it broke all 4 screws. i was pretty impressed with it, and it costs like half as much as a t4k

og, and it has A CAPACITOR INPUT!!!!! zomg, a dedicated terminal for a cap!

edit

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Archived