Sundown Audio

audiopipe ap30001D

fox_racin4

yeah, they love them, i was doing 148s with this setup except i had 4g power wire LOL, but i have upgraded to 0g knu wire and now i have a sealed box in my trunk area *i gotta hatchback LOL*

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

This is a strong and reliable amp for the money. Don't ruin it by trying to run it at .5. If you want to do that, get a Sundown or a RF.

The amp needs GOBS of current even at 1 ohm (takes it to make it), and if you try to run it .5 with inadequate electricals, then the voltage can drop causing the amp to have to pulll more current just to keep up. Current=Heat, which is the mortal enemy of amplifiers.

I think James is going to be surprised when he tests his AP. I predict 3100 RMS with 1% at 2 ohms bridged. Anybody else?

I have a pair running at two ohms just fine, I see barely any drop from 15.3 with 3 group 31's and a 300 amp alternator. At 1 ohm I haven't tested them any, don't think I'd want to though:P pumping around 2500 watts per sub is more than enough for me at 2 ohms bridged. Good reliable amps though, @ 14.7 volts I can recall uhmmmm I forget his name but the guy that use to run the AP van saying that they pump out 3 and some change... They'll only do rated power at 14.4 though so a stout electrical is needed to get the most out of them.

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

Archived