Second Skin Audio

Cant make up my mind...

im still getting mixed results.... lol

If you guys cant pick the better.. im Screwed. lol

I dont get why a single 15 would be able to get louder and lower than 3 twelves... care to explain?

Edited by JZeFF

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

off of the DAT 1000.1 the three twelves would be louder AND get lower, probably sound better too.

this forum is kinda biased towards fi and others.

now the BTL would be louder off of more wattage. but you have to decide how much power you actually want before you will get a solid answer.

As mentioned above the btl would need more juice. The idea of the aq2200 and the btl sounds like a good one but if you want to go with dat1000 the 3 12's would be the better choice.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

im almost in the same predicament as you, im trying to build a new setup, but ive been told that the DC lvl3s are great subs, and for under 200. there is also the audioque sdc2.5 which is 600wrms along with the lvl3 dc sub. those are the two im playing back and forth between.

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 6020cs components

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

-4 channel amp for mids and highs??? I need some suggestions

im almost in the same predicament as you, im trying to build a new setup, but ive been told that the DC lvl3s are great subs, and for under 200. there is also the audioque sdc2.5 which is 600wrms along with the lvl3 dc sub. those are the two im playing back and forth between.

AQ for the win

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

after givin it some thought... i am willing to spend a maximum of $550 on an amp (ebay, FS section here, wherever)

So weather its a 2000.1 from RF or something from DAT or US amps.. (or whoever else is good)

And another $500-$600 bucks on subs

Give me some options.. My car has a decent sized trunk.. but i will be making the box to use as much af the space i can (and still have some storage space).

But i do think 4 12"s would be too much, and im pretty sure i dont have box space for a single 18" either.

Im pretty sure that no matter what i do.. it will be slot ported

Edited by JZeFF

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

im still getting mixed results.... lol

If you guys cant pick the better.. im Screwed. lol

I dont get why a single 15 would be able to get louder and lower than 3 twelves... care to explain?

its cause the cone area of ur sub. there more cone the more sir moves. and also the power and subs get make a huge difference

I love my infinity's too. So I say the three kappas.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....