Sonic Electronix

so far the brands i want to carry are:

american bass( i emailed them)

dc(full inbox)

sundown

atomic

then the rest of it would come from distributors until i got bigger. i am still working on the legal stuff, tax # and dba name.

'00 Honda Civic Si IASCA stock trunk/pickup 1 World Record 4/20 150.6/150.7dB
Team DC Team XS Power

Team ISB

Steve's Body Shop
http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

Peripheral, Stinger, Rf, DC, Sundown, Alpine, Pioneer, Second Skin, Fi, and Metra for harnesses and kits. If i had a shop thats what i would run see what sells, and what doesnt and choose them. But i definitly would push RF and Fi down peoples throats, however i love all these companies without them my lil hobby wouldnt mean much to meh

Damn what a dick! Main stream and brands you know are differnt this guy is helping the industry and your talking shit ....try helping i know it's much more easy not to help

Look into dc subs great price great sub also aa/Fi

you can call it being a dick but there is nothing worse than a shop that carries great equipment but does shit work, has no pride in their work, and just flat out don't know what they are doing with that equipment

not saying anything personally about you or saying you are like that ^^^ but if you have to ask about a brand then you don't know that brand and should not be in a position to install, give advice, offer an opinion, sell or install anything from that brand. know the product like the back of your hand first.

if you were just asking just to see what brands people would be interested in from a customer targeting stand point then i am sorry.

best kits>metra i think best kit is better quality.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

most of the time ppl are wanting navi n blue tooth, not many ppl still do systems around here, but i unno in ur area, if i had a shop ied sell, alpine, jvc, pioneer, kenwood, kicker, memphis, stinger, hugfen makes some killer wire to, periphal, and metra install kits, dc, sundown, fi, soundstream, alphasonic, phoenix gold i unno what else

i would run jl if i had a shop but its to damn expencive n ppl think that thats the best they are when theres alot better and alot cheaper out there, im not bashing jl but ive seen better, and worse

what helps a shop is the connectors u got, ive seen a guy do a headunit install in like 20min, they make some connectors that go over wires n crimp onto em, n then u crimp some male blade terminals to the deck wires, n then just plug in n go, works for a quick clean job, but still makes a diff on sales, if u can do fast, some ppl dont want to wait

ive done some installs on friends cars n had to custom make some stuff for it to work, like the doors in my friends saturn vue car, when i replaced her front speakers with phoenix gold rsd 6&1/2's i had to make a plate for it to mound to, and it turned out good

scosh makes good wire n what knot, stinger has some good connectors, or if u want cheaper get soundquest by stinger, same quality but a little cheaper, or knu konspets

if it was me ied try to find a company that made good rcas, speaker wire, connectors, n fuse n dist blocks n buy all from them

its kinda hard to have all the best stuff n ppl not kno bout it n be like "thats some fleamarket shit" when its better than mainstream bs, but good luck on the shop man, i want to own one some day

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

POWER ACOUSTIC MOFO'S,KICKER SOLO BERICS,MTX 9500 THUNDER,ORION,MEMPHIS MOJO'S,AUDIOBAHN,AUDIOPIPE,CEWIN VEGA,FI,HIFONICS,EARTHQUAKE JL .My favorite speakers personaly for bang for your buck is audiopipe,solo berics,,orion hcca,and power acoustic mofo's.If ur going to only open a small shop u need too specialize in only 2 or 3 products so choose wisely personaly i woul go with orion,power acoustik and kicker.