Sonic Electronix

Calling in for NorCal backup! (Lola got jacked :( )

go bigger and louder,and f*@k them .................there always some jealous son of a bitch .....sorry four the loss .may first setup up was stolen in may drive way it took me almost 2 years to get everything and poooon gone..........

02g power wire

sundown saz 3500

digital desing 95F

selenium

mechman alt. 250 amp

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sucky thing is that everyone knows what kind of amp I have, it's not like I keep it a secret. Guess it's time to pull the subs and lay low for awhile :(

Id just say hide a camera on it like Steve has on his rides so if they come back you at least know who it was. And you can do it with a cheap-o web cam and free software. Or park it in the back yard and get a Pit Bull or Rotwiler(sp)?

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

very true i hear that all the time " damn thats loud what is it?"

dc audio?????? :unsure: isnt that auction stuff" i laugh and say yep very high end auction stuff

The fact that you're using my loss to start a DC bashfest is pretty sleazy man. you can take that shit somewhere else.

sorry to hear hannah, thats messed up and even more messed up how they did it.... hope you find it or the people who did it.

Thanks man, me too!

hannahjamminflv.gif

I'm not seeing any type of bashfest 99vic is stating what other people have said about the same exact amp you have.

IMO we are all trying to help but what can we do really besides try to make you laugh and lighten the situation a little :unknw:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Sorry for the loss Hannah. if this is someone's idea of a joke it's a pretty f•cked up one unless it's drew and he is getting you bigger ones. I will keep an eye out for it.

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

I'm not seeing any type of bashfest 99vic is stating what other people have said about the same exact amp you have.

IMO we are all trying to help but what can we do really besides try to make you laugh and lighten the situation a little :unknw:

Thats what I was reading Vic's posts as since he runs DC Eqpt, I can understand that your stressed out about big dollars just walking away like that and Vic was trying to help you feel a lil better. Those guys/girls/whoever did a nasty ass thing even if they put the RF amp in there and fixed it, it doesnt make up or excuse the fact that they still went down to the lowest scum bag level of taking someone else's shit that the person paid for.

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

Guess I 'm a bit sensitive, it sucks the amp is gone and demeaning it's value is not too helpful at the moment.

hannahjamminflv.gif

Guess I 'm a bit sensitive, it sucks the amp is gone and demeaning it's value is not too helpful at the moment.

It's understandable I'm sure Id be the same way.

I hope you find out who did this GL.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

Archived