Sonic Electronix

Calling in for NorCal backup! (Lola got jacked :( )

Well, the nutshell version is that my DC 3k amp was stolen sometime last night.

But wait, the plot thickens...

Drew has had an oldschool Rockford 700S chillin in the garage for the last few months. This morning when I noticed the lack of bass, I looked in my backseat and saw the rockford in the spot where my DC normally is. I figured that Drew had borrowed the 3k or something, and I'd get it from him after work. Unfortunately, Drew had no idea what the rockford was doing in my car.

But wait, there's more...

The rockford amp was missing allen heads, which was part of the reason that it hadn't been running in anyone's car. Now, it has 4 shiny new allens.

Still more...

Now that we realized that the amp was obviously stolen, we checked out the back of my car. The subs are still there and intact, my head unit is still there, and the amp had been UNSCREWED from the sheet metal (rather than levered off). Nothing was missing or disturbed from the garage. AND Drew and I were up til 3 or so in the morning, with a full view of Lola from the garage.

So basically, some asshole grabbed the rockford in the last couple days, realized it was a piece of shit, and RETURNED it after taking my amp, and without taking Drew's laptop or any of the other stuff that's been in the garage.

Anyone got any ideas? I'm at a total loss.

I'd appreciate it if the norcal locals would keep an eye out in the next couple weeks, there are very few of these amps in circulation in the area.

Thanks for listening, I wish you all better luck :)

Love, Hannah

hannahjamminflv.gif

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:aggressive:

there are very few in circulation, and even less here in NorCal

I know some of you are consistent Craigslisters or Ebayers, and if one of these pops up without a credible source plz let Hannah or myself know.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

So basically, some asshole grabbed the rockford in the last couple days, realized it was a piece of shit, and RETURNED it

Posted Image

You know it's a POS when the thief returns it, LMAO!

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

either you have some very odd thefts in your area, or there is some secret plan that your friends will let you in on soon.

i hope somebody you know just "borrowed" it for a bit.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

well heres my theory...

99vic already had a run in with some scammer about his car so he was heated to begin with...

anyone knows not to mess with him so they thought hmm who else has one of these amps... HANNAH!

it might have been nyman because he knows you are going to take the 39.9's

I'll keep an eye out on craigslist

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

no smashed windows hannah any signs of forced entry? If not you could have bigger issues coming

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived