So the HOOTERS girls loved the tahoe

Siknic is in Gonzalez, LA on October 16-18. This will be my first time going to this show but I heard it is a real blast. Greg is putting this show. He is the one that puts Scrapin the Coast on. You should come out there to get the Hooters girl back in there. Gonzales is about 1.5 hours from New Orleans.

YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em

4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall)

4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall)

4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door)

Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp)

Orion 800.4 amp

Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator

0 guage everywhere

Kinetik 2000 for bass

Kinetik 800 for highs

Memphis Digital Processor

147.1 db @60 hertz

I want to see more vids of your truck bro. That Orange truck was nice as hell too. I will have to bring some chicks with me when i come down to MS to demo your truck bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I want to see more vids of your truck bro. That Orange truck was nice as hell too. I will have to bring some chicks with me when i come down to MS to demo your truck bro

hell yeah man!there can never be enough of the poon tang!and kennys truck is off da chain,it pulled a 57.2 on the dash with ease,had the bass on negative 5 when he usually has it on 0...dam sandbagger lol

hells yeah i should be able to make that!I might just ride around and scoop up some local girls downthere when i get there and bring them to the show.. .. .or i might bring some with me.. .never know . .we will see :P

Make sure you bring Kenny with you and that tight truck. I'm looking forward to hearing your shit man. I'm getting goose bumps already. 20,000 watts oh man this shit is going to be killer..

YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em

4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall)

4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall)

4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door)

Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp)

Orion 800.4 amp

Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator

0 guage everywhere

Kinetik 2000 for bass

Kinetik 800 for highs

Memphis Digital Processor

147.1 db @60 hertz

Make sure you bring Kenny with you and that tight truck. I'm looking forward to hearing your shit man. I'm getting goose bumps already. 20,000 watts oh man this shit is going to be killer..

yeah me and kenny run the same amps for power. .its no joke!

And if you like what you see here keep voting for my build for system of the month!I appreciate everybody that has already!keep the love coming!

Archived