Just about finished on all my body work. Getting ready to have my car painted now. What paint should I use? House of Kolor, Dupont, or PPG? This was my first time doing body work but my uncle whos worked at a collision center for about 20 years came behind me to make sure everything was perfect. After all the work thats been put in (there was a LOT!) I want to use a quality paint. Ive had one car custom painted with Dupont Chromabase, but I have no knowledge in paint brands. Any opinions appreciated. Thanks! Oh, it will be a urethane basecoat/clearcoat!

www.smartshoppersinc.com

I bought an entire urathane from them called Kirker, its not high-end but I have had no problems at all. You get everything you need for 220.00 shipped and I mean everything.

they are pretty good kits. I have used PPG, Omni, Dupont, Shop line etc and that kirker kit is worth the money.

It won't lay down as nice as some of the higher end paint, Dupont Chromabase lays like glass and you can get away with not cutting and buffing if you have good gun techniqe.