So here's a quick summary of my vehicle situation. I'm 17 and and my parents bought me my first vehicle as an eagle scout present a 1997 Toyota Tacoma 2.7l 4x4 single cab.

At that point is was my dream vehicle it had 154,xxx miles on it and is in amazing condition absolutely no body rust and no magic sounds coming from anywhere. There was however some rust, on the frame but i didn't worry about it too much.

Anyway i put a head unit it, ran some rca's and started pondering on how the fuck i was going to put every thing in here (single cab remember) meanwhile my dad poked a whole through the chassis with his finger! everything came to a screatching halt.

For those who didn't know, Toyota has a vehicle buy back program for '95 - '00 Tacomas so we had the vehicle inspected and of course they said they'd contact Toyota saying that they would buy it back. So we waited a month and then got tired of waiting and called toyota ourselves and found out that the dealer never submitted the info. Then after numerous phone calls we received the one we've been waiting for!! (the one where they say how much they're going to give us)

If you don't feel like reading all of that ^^^ then Here's the important part we paid $4,300 for it, and they are going to buy it back for $9,990!!!

Now how many used vehicles gain 130% value in one month?? TOYOTA'S DO!

So what kind of vehicle you are going to get now.

YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em

4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall)

4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall)

4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door)

Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp)

Orion 800.4 amp

Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator

0 guage everywhere

Kinetik 2000 for bass

Kinetik 800 for highs

Memphis Digital Processor

147.1 db @60 hertz

Awesome man. What are you planning on buying now? I'm sure you're going to throw a slappin system in it too. Time to make your dreams (a couple of them at least) happen for you. Congrats.

Guest Just_Rob
Still want a Tacoma but now i can get a newer one.

like an '00+ with an extended cab so i can turn the back seat into a box XD

Taco's FTW!! I had 7 different one's from a 95.5 SR5 V6, reg cab 2WD, reg cab 4WD, several other first gen 3.4V6 Extra Cabs, and my last '06 Double cab TRD 4WD... Love them Taco's, and if I ever find the guy who has my '98, I'm buying it back!! I regret getting rid of that truck more than I regret selling my 911....

So here's a quick summary of my vehicle situation. I'm 17 and and my parents bought me my first vehicle as an eagle scout present a 1997 Toyota Tacoma 2.7l 4x4 single cab.

we paid $4,300 for it, and they are going to buy it back for $9,990!!!

That's the shit! So what are you gonna get now?

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f