Can you believe I eat this much?

oh wow.

Nice job obhomeaudio.

lol @ Obhomeaudio

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Dude, I eat AT LEAST 1/2 a big box of mini-wheats or corn-flakes every day for breakfast. It takes me around 45 minutes to eat all the cereal, and I normally add blue berries/strawberries/apple/peaches or other fresh fruit too. I have to leave the milk out of the fridge next to me just to keep all the cereal moist- I don't drink milk just use it in my cereal and I consume over a gallon a week.

I'm not fat at all, though I'm not ripped either. I used to run for at least 1 hour a day, then go jog for another 2 hours in the evening, then go whoring, eat 5-6000 calories a day and I was 5'11" 135lbs. I don't have time to exercise like that anymore, but I'm not eating more than 3000 a day now.

see, i dont see the big surprise that everyone else is seeing, claiming its "BS", it is always better to eat ALOT in the morning

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

I am claiming BS due to the quanities of food per day you were claiming then back peddled to say well I did this once or twice before.............

I can polish off a whole box of those honey bunches of oats for breakfast with 2 cups of coffee and 2 pieces of cinnamon rasin bread toast.

Keep in mind I only do this if dinner was WAY too light, its usually after 1 hr of phyisical fitness, and 1 hr and 45 mins after I wake up. In addition, on days like this I can eat alot the rest of the day, and I am a 5'10 190 lb soldier.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

I am claiming BS due to the quanities of food per day you were claiming then back peddled to say well I did this once or twice before.............

I can polish off a whole box of those honey bunches of oats for breakfast with 2 cups of coffee and 2 pieces of cinnamon rasin bread toast.

Keep in mind I only do this if dinner was WAY too light, its usually after 1 hr of phyisical fitness, and 1 hr and 45 mins after I wake up. In addition, on days like this I can eat alot the rest of the day, and I am a 5'10 190 lb soldier.

J

good for u man, what you didnt understand by, "I did this once or twice before" was that I only did the shitload of steak a couple of times before. I do this routine everyday

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

Keywords in your OP:

"Typical exaple of my day" therefore, insinuating that you ate like that daily. You honestly are a complete fucking moron and should be banned from discussing foods, as you dont even buy the shit your self, mommy and daddy do, and then you try and act like its bad ass.

Just remember man karma is a bitch, and in this 'eat till i have the liquid shits' instince something says your going on a date night thats gonna end quickly for ya.

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Keywords in your OP:

"Typical exaple of my day" therefore, insinuating that you ate like that daily. You honestly are a complete fucking moron and should be banned from discussing foods, as you dont even buy the shit your self, mommy and daddy do, and then you try and act like its bad ass.

Just remember man karma is a bitch, and in this 'eat till i have the liquid shits' instince something says your going on a date night thats gonna end quickly for ya.

okk u just twisted what u said an "example of a day" does not solely mean daily, and the post was just to see if anyone thought it was weird, not to be a bad ass....and "off topic" means talk about whatever, whether its the sky, the grass, a gum i found under my chair, so nice try there....well, im sure when you were 18, your parents still bought you food, and the part about karma was funny, but its even funnier how you say that to a post that has no bad intentions at all

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

Godsmack..are you seriously trying to start shit over some dudes eating habits? grow the fuck up and lighten the fuck up, getting pissed off cuz someone can eat more than you can is a bit childish. And the whole karma thing?...wow that was just dumb

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

i can honestly say i used to eat more than that when i was about 16 and growing like crazy. as soon as i topped out in height, i went back to normal eating habits though.

i just think its crazy cuz im 6'3 270lbs nowhere close to in shape, and i can barely eat 2 maybe 3 bowls of cereal in the morning (normal sized bowl). and a 12-16oz steak with the rest of the meal gets me pretty damn full. why the hell am i so big?! im not the most active person, dont work out near as much as i should, but i dont just sit on my ass all day long i get out and work around in the shop or on a car or actually go work (when its there) most every day.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Godsmack..are you seriously trying to start shit over some dudes eating habits? grow the fuck up and lighten the fuck up, getting pissed off cuz someone can eat more than you can is a bit childish. And the whole karma thing?...wow that was just dumb

Not at all. Just calling him out on the quanities of food, and giving him some shit. We are all adults here. If your pussy hurts so much you cant take a little ball busting then you need to go back to boy scouts and re-learn what they should of had you learn.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

George Patton

Archived