Can you believe I eat this much?

Its not all that big of a deal, but people think that I am crazy because I eat so much, and still not get fat? But they dont understand the trick to it.

How it works is to not drink any drinks with a lot of sugar (Soda, Kool Aid etc) or eat anything with sugar (Doughnuts, Ice cream, cookies etc). So no sugar (unless its from fruits). That being said, you can have foods with a lot of calories/medium amount of fat/lots of fiber/lots of carbs/lots of vitamins/lots of protein (White meats/Sometimes Dark Meats/Nuts/Milk/PASTA/Rice/Fruits/Vegetables/Cereals etc) Drink drink plenty of water, exercise 1-2 Hours a day. Usually, the workouts involve ab workouts/lifts/1 mile jog/5 minute hill run/Playing Sports with people...that way I can go 5000 calories with still staying in great shape....heres a typical example of my day.

Wake Up (11 AM For Example): Eat 5-10 bowls of Cereal in a hour before workouts

Posted Image

Post Workout (Lunch): Drink a lot of water/Eat High Carb/Fiber/Protein Foods....(2 cups Rice/1 can Corn, Tortilla Chips, whole grain noodles with tomato sauce/cheese), 1700 calories, with 19 Grams of Fat (3/4 of a big mac)

Posted Image

Drinking plenty of water, maybe eating a bannana/apple here and there, but keep eating every 30 minutes or so

After finishing other 45 mins of workout, post workout snack (800 calorie Smoked Turkey/Steak sandwich)

Posted Image

Drinking plenty of water, maybe eating a bannana/apple here and there, but keep eating every 30 minutes or so

Finally, Dinner (Lol i added 1 cup rice, 1 can corn to these tasty steaks (7 pounds of steak btw)

Posted Image

So thats how you keep your weight, eating more early/during the day actually makes you stay more focused, sugar makes you tired (So dont believe the quote "I need sugar to stay awake." CARBS do that) If you eat late (like I do sometimes) NEVER eat a lot, because it will just make you tired the next day, plus it adds excess weight. So, if you like food/Exercising, you should give this a shot, I told a buddie of mine this, now he is losing weight he claims. I know people might not have time also, but if you do, try it! Once in a while, you can challenge the fatter person to a double cheeseburger eating contest and win, I am undefeated, record is 16 in 20 minutes!

So this is what I like doing aside from Car Audio =]

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

god all that looks so damn good LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

god all that looks so damn good LOL

yea, im a good cook too lol! Glad my parents still buy me food, so it saves me money =]...Just thought i post something about my day before i go do workout #2, imma get a footlong from subway this time

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

this looks soo good right now :drinks:

lol, i made a knock off of Penn Stations Terriaki sub, but with turkey, didnt taste as good, but was still good =D

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

waste of money lol.

eat less more for car audio.

i barely eat out, parents buy food for home, i just eat alot at home....i cant ask them for money for car audio! lol

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

how many of those steaks do you eat? Im sure given enough time i could kill 7 lbs of steak, but not in one sitting without taking a trip to the throne

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Archived