Car Audio Show in Canton,IL AUGUST 23rd

boomn89

lol, And will you guys give us like a sheet saying what we got @ what htz. And is there an SMD member special? say $25 for 3 runs?

We will mark spl and class on the windshield. During qualifying do a sine sweep and I can tell you your frequency. sorry extra runs will be $5 each.

well im tiny... 5'3" with buzzed hair, hard to miss, might be handing out cds

Ill take me a Decaf cd :)

will be nice to actually meet a few of you.. I met boomn89 last time he is a good guy seems really laid back :)

We will mark spl and class on the windshield. During qualifying do a sine sweep and I can tell you your frequency. sorry extra runs will be $5 each.

I dont have sine sweep on a cd, and what does the frequency have to do with anything, is it not play this song and try to get as loud as possible?

crump - u can do whatever u want but the competition is based on whos the loudest, and sine waves are louder and easier to get a higher score with

so during qualifying tell the judge uve never been metered, they will have a cd with sine sweeps and than after track 30 its usually 30 second sine waves... so track 45 is 45hz...

when u play the sweep ull find out what the loudest note was.... then for ur next run u burp that note... roll up the volume to the highest u turn it and leave the sine wave playing for 3-4 seconds.... done, thats it

u can play music, but u likely wont get as good of a score

its such a drive, i gotta leave at 7am to get there, im still iffy about going

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

crump - u can do whatever u want but the competition is based on whos the loudest, and sine waves are louder and easier to get a higher score with

so during qualifying tell the judge uve never been metered, they will have a cd with sine sweeps and than after track 30 its usually 30 second sine waves... so track 45 is 45hz...

when u play the sweep ull find out what the loudest note was.... then for ur next run u burp that note... roll up the volume to the highest u turn it and leave the sine wave playing for 3-4 seconds.... done, thats it

u can play music, but u likely wont get as good of a score

its such a drive, i gotta leave at 7am to get there, im still iffy about going

You have to go :)

Archived