Rising prices?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think prices are going up crazy fast on many things?

• HELL MF'n yes!
    • I think $2 for a bottle of water is reasonable
    • No, prices seem to be okay right now and going up at a normal pace.

the one and only thing that can be done to prevent inflation is to increase unemployment... or increase taxes

Heh yea thats all we need now.. heh :ph34r:

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Professor proshemsser... I don't care what kind of degree anybody has because it doesn't take a genius to realize that this fucking war is doing way more harm than good to the whole world & not just us. If your teachers are telling you that he doesn't have that big of an impact then they probably have some kind of capital ties into the grand scheme of why he refuses to fucking pull out of there after EVERYONE says he should. Sure, bush isn't the guy who puts the plastic numbers up everyday at citgo, but he's the main reason so much shit is going to hell right now. That bastard's influence is unfortunately so great (because he's declared himself a dictator) that it affects everything like one huge chain reaction. Just tally up all the goddamn bullshit that has happened just in the past 7 years & do your own research to find out why they did occur. NO ONE except the guys on the inside know the truth behind any of it, but I can tell you that HE IS the main person responsible for a lot of it. If more AMERICANS would open their eyes to the plain facts and details all around them, there would be a world altering uprising. Even the mass media who always takes the side of the white house says his approval rating is in the 30 percential range, & you know it's less because no one asked me!

Fuck all the standard causes of inflation, I'm trying to get to the root of the problem. THE PROBLEM that causes a bag of fucking sunflower seeds to go up by a dollar per year. Prices are rising so much faster than in ALL of history & I'd bet your highly educated instructors can't disagree with the 37 out of 43 people who voted in this poll.

I've spent countless hours doing MY OWN research instead of acting like some robot that follows the every whisper & whim of the liars AKA ones in control around us. You can't argue with facts once you know them, & fact is NO PLANE hit world trade center #7 if you get my drift. ;) Think about it, & find out things for yourself before jumping to conclusions off the words of others. Anything else you need to know? B)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

...hold that thought...

When Bush came into office in 00 we were in the beginning of a ression. Also look at history when a country is at war the ecomomy is good. Prime example is the 50's-60's post WWII. I don't care what research you have done the ecomomy does well during and right after war time. Also gas prices deal with more than Bush, you have to remember we are not the only ones who need oil. And our gas prices are not as high as some places. When i went to grand cayman back in 04' there gas was approx 30 dollars a liter. compaired to our like 1.40 a gallon give or take.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

i thought that mutha fucker made his millions from oil!!! just my 2 cents (but yeah im a bush hater!)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Guest Nismofreak

DAm good explanation chris. I think since the war started in Iraq. Everything went up. Back then gas prices were $1.40 per gallon and now $3.06

gas will always be on the rise, no matter whats going on, the oil companies are out to do one thing and thats to profit, so you might as well get used to the high ass gas prices. the lowest i see it going from now on is like 2 bucks per gallon. Its prolly is never going to be the 1.40 or so like it was 5 years ago.

What was minimum wage or the average american income 5 years ago? Why hasn't that continued to rise?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

wait a minute you were talkign about inflation and yes the war does have an impact on it but the biggest impact on inflation is the consumer side. When people want things more they are willing to bid the price up on said product because there isnt an unlimited supply. Now while its easy to point the finger on bush for "high" inflation (which at 3% it isnt bad... in the late 90s mexico had a 50% inflation rate at one point) you must remember all he can do interms of spending money is the war but other then that congress must approve on anything else.

oh and about the minimum wage thing... im not going to state if im for it or not because honestly im not sure but i do know a minimum wage job isnt enough money to live off of and i would liek to see that change BUT increasing the minium wage will increase unemployment guaranteed. It could also increase inflation depending on how much the actual unemployment rate rises.

Let me get a bit more detailed in that aspect. If you are a taco bell or whatever and you currently employ 30 workers at 5.15 for 30 hours each week that labor will cost you 4635 a week. Now if the minimum wage increases to the preposed what 7.5? then you will have to pay 6750 for the same employees. That extra money most come from somewhere because most franchise owners are not all that rich and can just blow 2 grand a week forever. The owner must then choose to increase prices to make up that extra cash or lay off employees. Most will do a little of both. So now were at a point where there is increased prices (the defination of inflation) and higher unemployment. In a purely economic view those things happening at the same time are a giant red flag for recession.

Oh and chris i didnt mean to get you worked up or anything but like i said above bush does have a roll but not really a big roll in inflation. I do agree with you thou that the war has increased inflation because it is pumping money into the economy and when that happens at full employment (which is where we are at) inflation will increase Also dont belive everything you hear from the media... im not saying they are lieing but if they show that everything is always happy nothing is wrong or what not then no one will watch but if they always show a bunch of dramatic crap they will get more veiwers. If i remember correctly pokey stated a while back that all the iraq people welcomed the US soldiers but ive yet to see a similar story on CNN or in a newspaper only the headlines about people being killed

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived