Rising prices?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think prices are going up crazy fast on many things?

• HELL MF'n yes!
    • I think $2 for a bottle of water is reasonable
    • No, prices seem to be okay right now and going up at a normal pace.

lol hey chris when was the last time a gas refinery was built? and how much gas was used at that time as compared to today? supply and demand my brother is why gas prices rise (anyone notice they recently got up to the three dollar range again just like i said they would start rising as they traditionally do when summer gets close/begins)

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Inflation IMO is cause by alot of shit.........gas is high boom drives everything else higher........they claim "its imported gas" when on the ship trip from AK to WA they drive into intl. waters and BAM its imported, so it took more to get it.

Fuck this bullshit.......lets go back to a normal economy...........Hell 45 a day cannot even feed slaves.......its just not happening. Not with being able to do ANYTHING else. Min wage is enough to put in ur belly and thats it.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Archived