Well as some of you may know my female had a litter on fathers day morning so they are nearing 6 weeks. She had a whopping 14 puppies but sadly only 5 remain, 4 males and 1 female. She had 1 almost solid blue male which is already sold and im about 90% sure the biggest male is already sold so that leaves 2 males and the female.

I will list which ones are which below, biggest to smallest. This was mine and my females first litter so everything was new to us and I bought a 4'x4' metal kennel from petco which was not cheap. Well I put this together and put it under my porch in the back and my female is not small probably was around 70 lbs after she had the litter and when I was at work a few days after she had them I guess she was trying to get out and knocked the kennel over and thats how 4 of the pups died and the reason I am telling you all this is because during that incident the females back foot was hurt pretty bad, she only has 1 toe now and a scar on the inside of her leg. It does not seem to bother her at all as she has been running and what not the same as the rest.

The fawn colored one is the biggest male and is the one im pretty sure is sold but if someone wants to pay 200$ he is yours.

Obviously the blue one you can tell which one that is :) he's sold

The tan colored one with the white on the neck and two patches of tan on the face is the 3rd biggest male and is 150$

The runt is the one that has the most white and I will sell him for 100$

The female is the one that is solid brown/tan color and I will sell her for 75$

keep in mind these pups are not even 5 weeks old yet and are already pretty big.

880dea5c.jpg

0c249345.jpg

6acac9b6.jpg

e5525c4b.jpg

ba332d59.jpg

b71c9560.jpg

333345c8.jpg

7476b654.jpg

769dfc76.jpg

5a9ec2c9.jpg

This is my male and he is almost 2 and 90 lbs.

6f7f77a6.jpg

49519bc7.jpg

305f42fa.jpg

7e445357.jpg

My bitch, she is about 15 months now.

1ab7c0be.jpg

before she got prego she weighed 85 lbs at 11 months.

55e9ef5e.jpg

Remember these are for sale for Houston Area ONLY.

And if you have intentions of fighting do not even think of buying one of my puppies.

Thanks For Looking :)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

nice looking puppies. can they fight?

:D just playin bro.

thanks guys :P

bump it up to the top i know someone out there wants a lil puppy. (wont be little for long)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

TTT

got 3 left.

the female, the white male runt and the tan male with 2 patches on his face.

75$ each and im willing to drive up to 30 miles if you wanna meet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...