8v furys 1990 vw jetta coupe (work in progress)

Also got a box for free. Was out on one of my deliveries and was driving by a house getting remodeled, when I spotted this with some crappy subs with a free sign. I stopped, asked the guy working and he said, it was left here by the old owner and they wanted it gone, so I took it and brought it home. Next I need to find out if it will fit in my car. Hope it does and if yes, I will be doing some mods to it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Also got a box for free. Was out on one of my deliveries and was driving by a house getting remodeled, when I spotted this with some crappy subs with a free sign. I stopped, asked the guy working and he said, it was left here by the old owner and they wanted it gone, so I took it and brought it home. Next I need to find out if it will fit in my car. Hope it does and if yes, I will be doing some mods to it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

SCORE! cool beans bro. ready for friday?

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Well, today I found out that my sub is still good, the problem was a loose connection on the terminal on the box and the wiring was too small. So I fixed it and works the same. Also scored another box but with some old school subs.

Posted Image

Posted Image

dude ur pulling boxes out of ur ass xD

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Yeah, the funny thing, is I might be getting a couple more and also a couple more amps from friends that have had them sitting in their garages collecting dust.

Well one is good and the other one is toast. I am going to put these in my storage shed till I have some money and time to build a box for the good one.

• 2 weeks later...

This was taken while I was delivering pizzas for papa johns

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Archived