Sonic Electronix

Second Skin Promotion # 2 - more free stuff

1. Shibby

2. I qualify and agree

3. Car is a 1993 Chevy Silverado. Current system in progress so far consist of a kicker solo-x 18" powered by a sundown 3000. Looking at redoing interior this summer still. Lots of areas on truck need help in the sound deadening department.

4. Truck on average attends about 20 to 30 car shows a summer in the Iowa, Illinois, Missouri area. Would gladly promote product on truck at shows. Will also promote product on this website, and also ***'s website.

5. Put the truck through a chain link fence in highschool. That is when the truck started its transformation.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Godsmack

2. I Agree to the terms and will follow them like orders from a 2 star

3. 2006 Nissan Xterra......stock Rockford Fosgate audio system, soon to be swapped out for gear from Sundown, Pioneer, Kinetic, etc.

4. I will use this second kit to do my back doors to further prove the 'thud' you get from having just one layer of deadoner on your doors. This will be a show off for Second skin, as alot of the people in my battalion use dynomat.

5. something about me no one on SMD knows.....My wife is from SoCal

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

hope i win...i could REALLY use this stuff

thats a big x2 bro

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

1. thehoe92

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. I have a Fi 18" BL powered off 1,000 watts in my 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe. There will never be enough deadening done to my car everything rattles.

4. I am now apart of the Tahoe/Yukon forum and they are always looking for help in the car audio department since most users on there are worried about exterior performance and have not learned much about car audio.

5. I am addicted to my Tahoe :D

I can't believe you are doing this again Ant I honestly will not buy any other sound deadening product purely due to the customer service... the product ain't bad either :P

Thanks again :)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Guest KyleCannon

1. Post your SMD user name

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. Post a description of your car and system

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

5. You must tell us something about yourself that nobody on this forum knows about you

1. KyleCannon

2. I agree to the terms and will follow them.

3. I have two Alpine Type-X 12's in a 5.66 cuft box, Focal 130KP series in the front, Focal 130CA1 in the back, 2 RF T1500-1bd, 1 RF T600-4, 1 AC Matrix, 1 RF 360.2, All upgraded electrical system w/ HO DC Power alternator. I can notice some annoying vibrations on the higher frequencies from my mids and highs that really stick out... hoping that I can get some deadening to fix this problem along with my massive roof and back doors flexing problem. This is all in a '97 Toyota Avalon :DMy build here and more information about my setup is in my signature.

4. I plan on telling everyone the difference between the Dynamat Xtreme versus Secondskin because I have Dynamat on my front doors, trunk and rear deck in my car at the moment. I did not have enough to complete my whole car so I can really compare what the Dynamat can do on the front doors compared to the Second skin on the back doors. And if there is some left, I will most likely put it on my roof because it needs some bad! I would either post my build log on *** or CA along with youtube videos.

5. My number one fear is losing someone very close to me; I've had it happen before and cannot stand it.

1. dccavalier

2. I qualify for the promotion and plan on following though with the requirements

3. 2000 Chevrolet cavalier 2 door with 1 American bass 12 vfl rated at 1500rms, sundown 2000d, t3 audio speakers, crunch 4 channel 100x4, knu koncepts wiring, soon to be dc power 275 amp alt.

4. I plan on also posting a build log on sound solutions forum and recommending it to friends that demo my vehicle. I plan on using a lot of your product to deaden the whole vehicle not just the doors. roof, floor, trunk, doors, hood, firewall. I also would put a decal on the exterior of your brand.

5. I'm 20 years old, i enjoy hunting and fishing in my free time. I am currently looking into enlisting in the army.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

thats a big x2 bro

and that's a beast x3!!!!!

this stuff has made my acura so much nicer to ride in and sounds WAYYY beter..trunk barely even opens haha. stuff works great!!!

i could definately use way more of this excellent product!!!

Second Skin Audio FTW!

-Ryan(DCexplorer)

2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING

secondskin_468x60-2.gif

MWSPL.jpg

1. MaX

2. I agree to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. 2003 Toyota Rav 4

1 DC Level 4 XL 18" subwoofer

6 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hertz

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge to amp and BIG 3

Kinetik HC 1400 starting battery

Audioque 2200D Amplifier

Stock toyota manufacturer's headunit

4. I will promote Second Skin by word of mouth to my friends and other audio compelled people in my area. I will also promote Second Skin by allowing people (audio shops) to see my completed install of Second Skin Sound Deadener. I will also post a build log in the *** car audio forums.

5. I am an avid mountain bike competitor as well as cross country runner, and I love the outdoors. I"m 16 and just getting started in the audio world, and would LOVE to learn everything I can and compete in as many events as possible.

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

1.Darth_Poot

2. I really wished i qualified, 100 posts is a little steep for me. but i love reading this stuff.

3. I have an '02 town and country minivan, limited, stock amps and infinity speakers, pioneer head unit, radio shack (don't laugh, it works great) electronic crossover installed in the center console. 5f power acoustic cap. old school MTX 750w rms amp powering a lanzar opti 12". i know it's cheap but 125.1 db so far for a minivan isn't too bad. :spiteful:

4. as far as promoting second skin, everyone around me knows to come to me for advice and i would be more than happy to refer them to a great company like second skin. Another site? i'll try and find one but SMD is the only real way to go. How about elemental designs?

you know you dont qualify, yet you still enter? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

bump this for SS FTMFW!! :D

Team Bass-Hz

1. Post your SMD user name

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. Post a description of your car and system

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

5. You must tell ussomething about yourself that nobody on this forum knows about you

1. loburbon

2.i qualify to the terms and do agree to them

3.2000 blazer 2wd. 4 dd 2510's 1 dd m3 1 dd c4a 2 sets of dd 6.5 comps. 149@45hz with no deadening done.

4.im a post whore and will put up pics and build logs everywhere.

5.i won last time, but did not get a chance to get it. talked to you ant but the website still kicked out my coupon every time. oh yea im a guy who can do my daughters hair better then most moms can.

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

Archived