DC Sound Lab

sooo this guy at a local shop

was convinced that an mtx 9500 12" sub can blow away any dc level 5. Ive heard stuff like this a lot but when a guy who is supposed to be knowledgable about car audio basically tells me that dc is shit i get upset. so my friend was with me and he now decided to order an 18" level 5 tonight.

basically whats your opinion on this because it pissed me off how he was getting off on a 9500

i am not to smart on subwoofers and stuff...but most local shops will talk down on dc because they are not as widely available like most major brands..in example: kicker,piooner(sp),xplod,mtx, etc.. you have to keep in mind dc does not have as large of a dealer base as all those other companies that have been around for sooo long.. and mainly dc subs as far as i know are more commonly found on forums, or word of mouth.... dont get me wrong.. i would like to own a dc sub.. but bottom line is not a lot of people have heard or messed with dc subs.

i am not to smart on subwoofers and stuff...but most local shops will talk down on dc because they are not as widely available like most major brands..in example: kicker,piooner(sp),xplod,mtx, etc.. you have to keep in mind dc does not have as large of a dealer base as all those other companies that have been around for sooo long.. and mainly dc subs as far as i know are more commonly found on forums, or word of mouth.... dont get me wrong.. i would like to own a dc sub.. but bottom line is not a lot of people have heard or messed with dc subs.

DC is not the only one. All the Small Based Company's on here, people end up talking Sh*# about them.

Even though products and customer service can't be beaten by these great companies!

Edited by tech2332

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

people talk shit on the small companies all the time. but it always seems to me the "non mainstream" stuff is always made better and performs better than the well known companies. it just pisses me off since he basically told me my setup was shit. i mean come on he works at a shop you cant say that to someone especially when i know i can blow away the subs he gets off on

You shouldve gave him a demo

Team Tupperware

<First dual-alternator 'real' Saturn (pre-2002) on the planet>
(3) 15" Fi SP4's fed by (2) M3a's strapped @ .667
12.75 cubes net @ 25Hz with 200 sq inches of port area (lowz...?)
Stock alt position (custom bracket) 225 amp Mechman

Roof = steel and fiberglass (u mad?)
(2) XS Power D3100's, (2) rhino batts, No battery upfront (for now, smh)
4 power+ 4 ground runs of 1/0-gauge to rear
"If its been done before...you're doing it wrong" : )

"stfu about scores and float $hit..."

everyone runs into those people, the other day i met a dude that said he does real loud and fi dc aa dat sundown *** is cheap dollar store shit, when he honeslty doesnt know how to make a good electrical deal. 3000rms with no extra battery's. or alts.

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

even a xl would kill a 9500

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056