DC Sound Lab

sooo this guy at a local shop

Cant blame your local shops for downtalking on un popular products.

Honestly ask yourself this, if you worked at a shop and everyday all day you knew what the best products you sell were and how well they perform that's what you would base your opinions on. This is because when someone comes in to ask you "what's a good product that will perform great?" you point them to the best that you know to your knowledge what they can leave with from the store and have a good product.

So now some punk know it all audio hobbyist comes in and asks you "have you ever heard of (unpopular brand)?" You say, "No I've never heard of them, but I have installed and heard this product on many occasions and it is the best that I've seen by far."

Now also put this into consideration. Your local shop probably gets in weekly a stereo to get fixed that consists of some no name SHIT equipment that the owner says "I bought it online for cheap as hell" Obviously this equipment is top notch, after all the amp CLEARLY reads 30,000 watts on the case, and is the same weight of a empty beer can, but not only that the technology is so sophisticated that the manufacturer has managed to fit 30,000 watts of power in an amp the size of a single DIN headunit. Dealing with situations like this on 99% of your experience with "bought online equipment" makes you pretty weary when someone mentions "I got it online."

Point being, honestly if I did not myself own DC products, and worked in a shop and some "smarter-than-me" kid comes in and tries to tell me "hey I bet the stuff I read about online will be louder than the overpriced crap you work with all day" I'm probably going to look at you and laugh inside. And because I haven't heard of this stuff, you as the smartass (doing audio simply as a hobby) will jump all over the fact that you (the hobbyist) are more knowledgeable than me (the professional ON A PAYROLL) Damn, what a bad ass you are.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Usually demo of dc stuff, will shut them up or make them pissed. I used to work a couple stereo shops and was welcome to find out new products and brands, but my boss was set on selling stuff he could easily push to sell, easily recongized brands such mtx, jl, jbl, mcntiosh( i know i missed spelled it, just really tired), pioneer, nakamicki ( i know i missed spelled it, just really tired), eclipse, a.d.s., cerwin vega, jvc, kenwood and more.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.