Damn dude

hows it sound?

And you even aligned the rear and front like a tapped horn, awesome- That design should be musical, and efficient

Question: I just bought that same amp, but seems like there is barely any output? I have it on a 18", and yeah its in a sealed box, but seems like there should be more output than I'am hearing. I guess I just have to get building on my living room tline as well

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

If it wasnt 3 am id get some vids. hah.

this thing gets super low. Tomorrow im gonna watch Xmen: the last stand with it. The part where jean grey kills the professor guy, really long loow bass. i had a 15 that would tear my house apart with that scene, i cant wait to see wat this does.

Damn dude

hows it sound?

And you even aligned the rear and front like a tapped horn, awesome- That design should be musical, and efficient

Question: I just bought that same amp, but seems like there is barely any output? I have it on a 18", and yeah its in a sealed box, but seems like there should be more output than I'am hearing. I guess I just have to get building on my living room tline as well

It sounds great so far with just some testing, Ive had great luck with the sort of tapped horn design, so i had to do another.

As for the amp, i havent turned it on yet, for my testin i used a bash 500, but ill see how mine does tomorrow.

Next on my list is another tline, 18hz for a 15in dayton hf, i want to do only one fold with this box but its gonna be 8 ft tall. my ceilin in my room is 8 ft tall.. tight fit..

nice idea, I have thought about that also, seems you and I think alike in home audio ;-)

I got this 18 with a 13.5hz Fs, but no way I would be tuning this that low in a tline, but then again, who knows. My towers will 1-10" per tower, and a 8" pro audio coaxial per side, so mid bass, and bass will be very solid

I have, maybe had a google sketchup design of this 18" I would going to build as a tline tv stand, entertainment center, but got scared with the size @20hz Fs with a 3db gain modded on the amp at 20hz

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

nice idea, I have thought about that also, seems you and I think alike in home audio ;-)

I got this 18 with a 13.5hz Fs, but no way I would be tuning this that low in a tline, but then again, who knows. My towers will 1-10" per tower, and a 8" pro audio coaxial per side, so mid bass, and bass will be very solid

I have, maybe had a google sketchup design of this 18" I would going to build as a tline tv stand, entertainment center, but got scared with the size @20hz Fs with a 3db gain modded on the amp at 20hz

ive yet to do more than a cheap entertainment system with adding a way better sub. I keep tryin to upgrade in the house, but keep goin back to my car.

that is pure sex

X2 :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

wow... i learned a few things on this... thanks... good work

aligning the front and rear should keep phasing nice and close since sometimes in a living room with a vented enclosure it seems like there can be a delay when loading off a wall with the port... u eliminated that tho, sweet bro

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Archived