Sacramento Show April 22nd

:lol: SHITZZZZZ! You know DAM well that ant gona happen! <_<

ahh, c'mon! you can do it! :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

all the money I spend on my girls purse collection, I should be able to get a sweet system up in the new car too.... why do women collect purses and shoes????!!!!

Nevermind, us guys are just as bad

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Coach Outlet in Napa FTW! B)

Now don't be bringing up that kind of shit. Your killing me here.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

everybody could roll down to fresno instead and come bump at the fresno show with me..

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

everybody could roll down to fresno instead and come bump at the fresno show with me..

i didn't get my new amp... so.. no 150 club for me this time.. u nless i can burp it in street c or super street 1-2 w/ wall

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Yep raining off and on here, just enough to keep everything wet

Yep raining off and on here, just enough to keep everything wet

it is pouring up north of yuba city where my parents live.. it was nice friday, and nice saturday til in the afternoon time.. when the rain started and hasn't stopped. they are calling for rain all day tomorrow in sacramento with no breaks in weather.

i may not come out.. depends on what the weather is like. i dont think very many people are going to show up, and 70 bucks for a 2x event that weather is gonna suck at... i dunno.. i will what it is like in the A.M. I just got redoing all my wireing and making things better too.. i am ready for tomorrow if weather lets it happen

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Archived