Sonic Electronix

need some advice, still not satisfied

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3335727

theres a few pics on there taken before i got the audioque amp but nothing has changed accept the amp since then

and i already checked out the measurments the 4th box will fit behind the middle one on top of the seat in the middle if i use 1/2'' mdf for the box i can get it at exactly 1 cu ft, and still seat 2 people in the back

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

What exactly are you looking for.... a sound, a feel, roof flex??

sound and feel. I already feel some pressure when im hittin the lows but i want more, also i want it to sound louder. right now it sounds pretty loud to me, but i have only heard regular everyday people installs never been to a competition never heard anything over like 1200 watts which is my own . A lot of people have 2 12s around me. apline type rs and kicker cvrs and some kenwoods is what ive heard and the type rs are almost as loud as mine so i want mine to be hands down easily louder than all of their setups. The kickers arent too far behind the type rs but its a noticable difference.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

instead of buying another, you could sell the ones you have and buy 2 that can take more power and can be wired to 1 ohm...then build yourself a ported box for em and you'll most likely be louder....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

instead of buying another, you could sell the ones you have and buy 2 that can take more power and can be wired to 1 ohm...then build yourself a ported box for em and you'll most likely be louder....

so your saying 4 of these @ around 350 watts a piece wouldnt be louder than 3 of them @ around 350 a piece? I understand why everyone is saying bigger boxes but getting a custom ported box build at a shop around here would cost me close to 300 bucks and i can get another sub for 125 shipped and make simple sealed box myself for free out of the extra 1/2'' mdf I have .

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Well if you do it right a ported box will be louder, But like said b4 the port is a big deal.... how big and how long, you cant just cut a hole and hope it works. 9.999 time out of 10 it will kill you thump

Hope this helps

my bad i dont know if i forgot to say I sealed my boxes back up after i played with it and wasnt happy with the sound. I made 1 2'' port in each chamber 12'' long because thats what some guy on here told me would tune it the best.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

my bad i dont know if i forgot to say I sealed my boxes back up after i played with it and wasnt happy with the sound. I made 1 2'' port in each chamber 12'' long because thats what some guy on here told me would tune it the best.

12" Long is prob. the issue.... I just did 1.2 cu. ft. per sub 2" port 5.43" long. Play around with this site it

http://www.psp-inc.com/psp-inc.com/public_..._calculator.cgi

Well I think 2 more powerful subs or even one really strong sub in a good ported box would be louder.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Well I think 2 more powerful subs or even one really strong sub in a good ported box would be louder.

but for the price of a 4th one do you think id get pretty good results I mean i just feel like it has to be a good amount louder than it is now. When i had just 2 of these 12s i was messin around and threw my friends 2 10'' kicker cvrs that were in a small sealed box in there with the 2 12s and those 4 subs were much louder than my 3 now. obviously it didnt sound very good but it hit real hard. so im thinking with my new amp with more power and going back to 4 subs but instead of 2 12s and 2 10s now 4 12s should be the loudest setup ive had right?

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3