DC Sound Lab

Faster I go, the higher I turn it up- or the more open area

Its all about respect to others, no need to crank it up in a parking lot to count how many alarms you set off

I love bass myself, and good clean systems, but even me, when I'am at a red light, and if I'am talking to my gf, or someone else, and some guys slumpin next to me, it will get annoying

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Well that's a very mature way to put it. :bsflag:

Yeah usually I turn it down at redlights, stop signs, etc just to be nice to the people around me cause you never know who may be on their phone or what not and i dont' want to look like a dick to them. As for parking lots depending on where i'm at i turn it down cause i don't want suspicous people to hear i have beat in my car then find out where i park then jack my shit. However your story is pretty funny.

The parking lot part is a very good suggestion, I used to work at several mall and would hear car alarms go off for a long time, people near by would just ignore it. Most of the time it was a false alarm, but other times, it would be a true alarm. I even had one of vehicles stolen from the mall and twice had stuff stolen from one of my vehicles. I used to bump my music loudly around the mall and parking lost when I was young, but after what happened to me, I either turn it down low or just off.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Don't bump in parking lots fucking idiot. :01nocomment8so:

X2

the sad truth is people suck nowadays and theres always someone that will complain about something. My system isnt even all that crazy and i turn mystuff down at stoplights in parkin lots at night, early mornings and in heavy residential areas. This way you dont have to complain about pissing people off as much even tho i agree that its rediculous that people take offense to bass. Does it really ruin their life that much for that 1 minute they can hear your bass. Do they bitch at cops and firetrucks who have their sirens on because its too loud?

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Also with people hurting for money and shady people around, they are looking for a quick money. So if people know you have stuff and they can steal it, they will and quickly turn it around for money.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Also with people hurting for money and shady people around, they are looking for a quick money. So if people know you have stuff and they can steal it, they will and quickly turn it around for money.

those bastards... :01nocomment8so:

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Faster I go, the higher I turn it up- or the more open area

Its all about respect to others, no need to crank it up in a parking lot to count how many alarms you set off

I love bass myself, and good clean systems, but even me, when I'am at a red light, and if I'am talking to my gf, or someone else, and some guys slumpin next to me, it will get annoying

X2 thats usually the guideline i have for it. just gotta be smart where you bump.

Team Bass-Hz