OJ Da Juice Man Discography

I feel you Steve but Zaytovens (him/guccis main producer) beats are hot as hell and hes a silly dude, so I dig his music, JMO. Plus anyone who produces music has a "discography" brotha. Anyways all the files I have to share are files that have been released on free promotional mixtapes. I am not including the album because that is copyrighted and would be illegal file sharing. The torrent is up and ready but I would like to get the greenlight first now that I explained what the files are.

can you pm me the link

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

Looking for a host to put 1.3 gigs of juice at the moment, torrent isn't really working out. I hope the mods understand this is all free promotional music, so I am not breaking any rules unless there is a new rule that implies no file sharing legal music or not.

teamsundown-1.jpg

enjoy your ban if a mod see's you talking about file sharing

this

damn newbs

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

this

damn newbs

Your a fucking fantastic reader aren't you. This music is all from free promotional mixtapes, none of it is copyrighted, none of it was ever for sale or ever should be for sale. He released it for free, meaning he wanted it to be distributed by his fans. I don't know how else to put it. Its funny how the chopped and screwed threads have been up for months and their are plenty of links to copy righted music, I'm almost positive that is illegal file sharing, so go up your post count in that thread faggot. Im breaking no rules here at all, if anything I am specifically abiding by the rules, I removed the only album release (aka you pay money for it) he has from my discography so that everyone would be good to go.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Your a fucking fantastic reader aren't you. This music is all from free promotional mixtapes, none of it is copyrighted, none of it was ever for sale or ever should be for sale. He released it for free, meaning he wanted it to be distributed by his fans. I don't know how else to put it. Its funny how the chopped and screwed threads have been up for months and their are plenty of links to copy righted music, I'm almost positive that is illegal file sharing, so go up your post count in that thread faggot. Im breaking no rules here at all, if anything I am specifically abiding by the rules, I removed the only album release (aka you pay money for it) he has from my discography so that everyone would be good to go.

Well, technically, it is copyrighted, its just its for promotional purposes, so sharing it isn't illegal. If you decided to start selling the mixtapes, then you would be breaking the law.

Either way, if datpiff is the "gold standard" for mixtape sharing, I'd remove tracks that have been commercially released as well. The only one I know if is Make the Trap Say Aye, so I think you're pretty much good on that front.

That said, if Steve doesn't want this on his site, then http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Well, technically, it is copyrighted, its just its for promotional purposes, so sharing it isn't illegal. If you decided to start selling the mixtapes, then you would be breaking the law.

Either way, if datpiff is the "gold standard" for mixtape sharing, I'd remove tracks that have been commercially released as well. The only one I know if is Make the Trap Say Aye, so I think you're pretty much good on that front.

That said, if Steve doesn't want this on his site, then http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Yeah thanks for clarifying. I think that there would be a gray area with his commercially released tracks. In fact his whole album is somewhat a gray area, because he released a majority of his album songs in conjunction with mixtape DJs for promo use, so who knows. When it comes down to it, I am not breaking any rules by sharing this music, if you do not want me to share it, then thats all that has to be said.

Still looking for a host, all 400 something of OJs songs are yours if I can find someone to host this for me. (There are several repeat, its just unavoidable)

Posted Image

teamsundown-1.jpg

Archived