Anything on this site here http://www.obsessivedetail.com/about.html is the bomb diggity.
There's a reason for that...

Their products are simply relabeled Chemical Guys products! Chemical Guys has a private labeling program where any company can slap their label on an existing Chemical Guys product and offer "their own" line of car care products. That's all Obssivedetail.com is doing.

Chemical Guys

Just a FYI

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Ok, here's what I do. I buy some car wash at the local auto parts store. I wash my truck by hand with a clean, new shop rag. I dry it off using a lint free cloth. I wash it again, this time rubbing it firmly (but not hard). I dry it off again. I then use Meguiars 3 step deep crystal paint system. I use a clean, new shop towel to rub the paint cleaner on. I use a lint free cloth to wipe it off. I then use a Meguiars clay bar. After that I wipe it down with a lint free cloth. I use the Meguiars deep crystal polish. I use a shop towel to rub it on and a lint free cloth to rub it off. I then use the wax. I apply two coats using the shop towel and the lint free cloth to wipe it off. You have to devote two days, a few gallons of water (both for drinking and washing), sweat, and tears to get it clean. Despite the damage to my paint job, it shines pretty darn bright in the sun.

Edited by 1992Chevy

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

holy cheit!!!!!!!! i cant wait to get some extra cash. ill be headed straight to SQMonte. :clapping: that benz was a night and day difference

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

fuck yea man!! how much for the works? ill throw in a stereo demo :P my truck is swirled to fuck too but i know it shines good, i took the time and clay bar'd it once and it took forever but looked great

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Ok, here's what I do. I buy some car wash at the local auto parts store. I wash my truck by hand with a clean, new shop rag. I dry it off using a lint free cloth. I wash it again, this time rubbing it firmly (but not hard). I dry it off again. I then use Meguiars 3 step deep crystal paint system. I use a clean, new shop towel to rub the paint cleaner on. I use a lint free cloth to wipe it off. I then use a Meguiars clay bar. After that I wipe it down with a lint free cloth. I use the Meguiars deep crystal polish. I use a shop towel to rub it on and a lint free cloth to rub it off. I then use the wax. I apply two coats using the shop towel and the lint free cloth to wipe it off. You have to devote two days, a few gallons of water (both for drinking and washing), sweat, and tears to get it clean. Despite the damage to my paint job, it shines pretty darn bright in the sun.
Whoa! Shop rags on your paint?

That's almost the exact process I used when I first started detailing, except for washing it twice. And while the results were good as far as shine and depth were concerned, it did little to nothing for swirls. Not to mention that Megs stuff is not the most user friendly stuff out there. Not too sure why it takes you so long though, I was able to do my dad's F150 by hand w/same process as you (but only washing once) in 8hrs. That's still a long time to be rubbing on a car.

But now that i've tried other products, I'll never use that 3 step system again.

holy cheit!!!!!!!! i cant wait to get some extra cash. ill be headed straight to SQMonte. :clapping: that benz was a night and day difference
Thanks man, that mofo took me two days to finish! That MB paint is hard as hell and did you see how swirled up that thing was? It was like that all over the car! When I got to his house to get it done, my first thought was "what the hell did I get myself in to?" But I worked it out.
fuck yea man!! how much for the works? ill throw in a stereo demo :P my truck is swirled to fuck too but i know it shines good, i took the time and clay bar'd it once and it took forever but looked great
it all depends on the size of the vehicle and the level of correction you want

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f