Lookin To Get A Amp!

I have a Ma Audio HC4002 for sale for 400.00. It puts out plenty to push them PBX's u got. I used it for years in comps now it's just on the shelf lookin pretty.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

2000x2 at.5ohm

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

here are the specs:

Xtreme Series Subwoofer

15" Xtreme subwoofer specifications model XS 15Dv.2

15" Ultra-High Performance Subwoofer

260 oz High Energy Double Stack Magnets

3" High Temperature Alumunum Dual 2 ohm voice coils

Power Handling 1000 watt / 2000 watt peak

Frequency Responce 25hz - 500 hz

Sensitivity 91.5dB @ 1w / 1m --- 97.7dB @ 2.8V / 1m

you think that amp is too much for these subs?? i am going to rebuild a new box for the subs.. i saw a better design i want to go with that i think is better for my car. I am just kinda worried about the 5 ohm amp and 2 ohm subs

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

my powerbass subs are 1000 watt each.. so.. they should pound to that amp

can i get on a payment plan :)

My friends call me cash.

It's plenty amp for them subs, I have 2 I ran 1 each to a Ma Audio Syneregy 15.

actually peak power does help it will allow you to make an estimate of the current your amp is pulling from your alternator.

btw the title should say "An Amp" not "A Amp" sorry pet peeve of mine

We both have the same pet peeve.

I think I may need to clarify this topic of "Max" and RMS power ratings in a whole new thread.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.