I have 2 of these things. At one time, I had them strapped to the underside of a futon that I had. They worked well enough for me- but I didn't take them apart.

Aura also made "Bass Shakers" for 12 volt applications. They had the Bass Shaker and Bass Shaker PRO. I have 4 of those in my Van as well, but they don't hold a candle to 12 12"s. They were quite innovative for their time. And if you use them for the correct application, they are still good little devices.

I believe that Steve is putting 2 of Rockford Fosgate's I-Beam tactile transducers in the Tahoe. However- they are like super awesome Bass Shakers on Crack. :D

EDIT: I think the farting you were hearing was the device vibrating next to your chair. They work by transferring energy to solid devices that then transfer the vibrations to your body. If you hold a properly functioning tactile transducer it shouldn't make any appreciable noise- it should just vibrate.

Edited by Colin - 1HVYHTR

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I have 2 of these things. At one time, I had them strapped to the underside of a futon that I had. They worked well enough for me- but I didn't take them apart.

Aura also made "Bass Shakers" for 12 volt applications. They had the Bass Shaker and Bass Shaker PRO. I have 4 of those in my Van as well, but they don't hold a candle to 12 12"s. They were quite innovative for their time. And if you use them for the correct application, they are still good little devices.

I believe that Steve is putting 2 of Rockford Fosgate's I-Beam tactile transducers in the Tahoe. However- they are like super awesome Bass Shakers on Crack. :D

EDIT: I think the farting you were hearing was the device vibrating next to your chair. They work by transferring energy to solid devices that then transfer the vibrations to your body. If you hold a properly functioning tactile transducer it shouldn't make any appreciable noise- it should just vibrate.

idk what to do. it sounds like poo. it was supposed to be pretty good, but i think i did something wrong. idk.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Have you screwed it down really tight?

Or else it aint gonna work.

yes, its as tight as it can go. i forgot to get AA so i'll try to take some out of a remote and take them real quick.

but all it was supposed to do is be like a cheap IBeam. a very cheap one.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

for bass on a pc i honestly just recommend a good set headset

well i'm running 4 6.5s off an amp, and soon gonna get 2 12" VR3's from wally world. it's all cheap stuff, but it gets me by so i'm happy.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

well i'm running 4 6.5s off an amp, and soon gonna get 2 12" VR3's from wally world. it's all cheap stuff, but it gets me by so i'm happy.

oh yeah if you're wanting to do a whole system then go for it :) i just like my headset for watching movies and travel with my laptop, it was a tad expensive but it's studio quality headphones 4 speakers in each ear so it's pretty badass