REQ: Steve bump ice cream song and video record kids getting out of homes

I request Steve Meade or somebody else with a bad ass system to bump the ice cream song and record people running out of house to find ice cream :) Or maybe bump it at a park =_=

<--- maybe censor the bad words out of this song and bump that !

Would be funny to drive by a park with ice cream theme (no bass) and then maybe turn it up =]

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

that could be a site to see....but my crush some kids dreams of ice cream

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

I actully have driven around with this song slumpping, and it is funny to see the people's reaction when the bass line kicks in.

Never any kids with dashed hopes of ice cream though LOL.

Edited by SlappinM30

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Would be even cooler if we saw one of those white square ice cream trucks with a bass system playing a bass remix of this song -.-

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Reminds me of a video Steve has of him pulling up to a kids birthday party. A few kids lean through the window to get a listen. Steve blasts it and I see a kid go crying to his MAMMA :hairtrick:

Edited by redbaron80

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/