slugdub Posted July 29, 2009 Report Posted July 29, 2009 7 maps and a campaign level is pretty huge (despite the sting of having paid so much for the stuff already and some people can get it all for a real cheap price! if they didn't get previous maps). I'm waiting on my new headset, a relative who I play with and to see how the internet is at my new place. Then I'll dig in. I love Gears. Played Gears1 like daily for 5 months. Gears 2 I tried but got RROD
BJD3 Posted July 29, 2009 Report Posted July 29, 2009 7 maps and a campaign level is pretty huge (despite the sting of having paid so much for the stuff already and some people can get it all for a real cheap price! if they didn't get previous maps).I'm waiting on my new headset, a relative who I play with and to see how the internet is at my new place. Then I'll dig in. I love Gears. Played Gears1 like daily for 5 months. Gears 2 I tried but got RROD I'm a lazy fugger. Can I get a link? Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
slugdub Posted July 30, 2009 Author Report Posted July 30, 2009 I'm a lazy fugger. Can I get a link? http://www.joystiq.com/2009/07/28/gears-of...-available-now/
Maxxsonics-Mike Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 Got the new map pack. I like the maps. pretty well balanced regardless of spawn point. The co-op board is pretty lame. Mike Stiers Product Development & Technical Support Maxxsonics USA MB Quart , Hifonics , Crunch & Autotek Car, Home & Marine Audio Products Maxxsonics YouTube Channel
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.