no voltage increase from 3

I did my big 3 earlier but I did not see one bit of a voltage increase. Does anyone know why? I thought I would see like a half volt or something and put me over 14 but I saw no change.

Before

Posted Image

After

Posted Image

Posted Image

In the last pic your ground doesn't look good at all! It might be the pic but If its not sanded to bare metal then you really didn't upgrade your electrical system.

But like I said it may just be the pic.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

the needle on your guage cluster is a horrible indicator for you to determine if you got any gains, a volt meter would be the way to do

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

the needle on your guage cluster is a horrible indicator for you to determine if you got any gains, a volt meter would be the way to do

I just got a stinger volt meter but I need to figure out where to hook it up to so I can see my battery voltage.

you seriously need to get em sanded down, to bare metal, it should be like polished chrome looking, and you need to use a digital volt meter, that needed wont cut it, i got a .3 gain from my big three, and it was well worth it.

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

x2 on the volt meter or a dmm will do the trick. more accurate reading

Well I used 0awg HPM stinger wire so I thought I would see a significant enough increase that I could see on my needle

you seriously need to get em sanded down, to bare metal, it should be like polished chrome looking, and you need to use a digital volt meter, that needed wont cut it, i got a .3 gain from my big three, and it was well worth it.

yeah I guess I will maybe step out into the parking lot at work and sand my grounds lol. I just don't want to see as big of a voltage drop or just better charging

Archived