Second Skin Audio

T3 even if they are for burps im gonna slap em like a pimp!

so did elvis get his too?

no elvis is waiting on the new ones

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

it the 4th rim was the same as the other 3 its his problem. You bought yours and they didnt fit, nobody was willing to buy them back, He took his risk on them, unless you guaranteed it would fit, then i think you may have to do somethin to help. Otherwise, no, dont buy anything back from him.

no i did not gaurantee anything!.. he straight up called me and asked what car they are for i said i dont know got them off of a chevy blazer 01 02 and they are five on five he was like perfect they fit my charger i was like well you should at least try it one on so i dont have u coming back knockin on my door for something u did wrong... and he said no no my buddy said it fits then him and 5 of his buddies show up and they looked at them and i showed him everything i know about the rim and tire.. and he said okay then he was like let me call my girlfriend she holds my money 5 min later she came and paid me i put the rims in the trunk for them and they drove off...later that night he texts me i want my bread back bla bla on my way to your house..at this point all i needed was like 700 or so for new rims and i was already at the shop getting mine put on and what not...i told him i didnt have any more money until like friday and he wouldnt drop it i told him if those rims came off the same car and i watchd the guy take them off by him self off of his blazer why would one of 3 not fit? so first i told him i coudlnt do anything about it but i still felt bad so i told him ill find him a brand new rim and buy it he said 650 and i said F-THAT i can get those rims BNIB for 1300 thats a no go....so later he texted me and said 350 at a arab place i said ok come to my house at 5 and ill pay u 350...but then i thought about it for a minute...i dont want to get scammed so imma tell him to come with his charger and the rim that dose NOT fit if it fits at the tire place then im not giving him anything that would be he wants 350 back and it would be like he paid 500 for 24's....but i got like 900 right now sittin around so imma probably just buy them back..wather the rims fit or not. if not then ill buy a new rims and sell them again and this time make ppl put it on before calling me back 2000000 times and leaving me 60 voice mails of the same thing

edit: he called back little later and said 1 bolt pattern is different then the others WTH? no way

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

You are putting 2 unicorns in your trunk!??! Nice!!! and LOL at footlongsam's quote of redlineaudio!!

lmao yeah... but im left with out a soul :sad:

BUILDLOG

no i did not gaurantee anything!.. he straight up called me and asked what car they are for i said i dont know got them off of a chevy blazer 01 02 and they are five on five he was like perfect they fit my charger i was like well you should at least try it one on so i dont have u coming back knockin on my door for something u did wrong... and he said no no my buddy said it fits then him and 5 of his buddies show up and they looked at them and i showed him everything i know about the rim and tire.. and he said okay then he was like let me call my girlfriend she holds my money 5 min later she came and paid me i put the rims in the trunk for them and they drove off...later that night he texts me i want my bread back bla bla on my way to your house..at this point all i needed was like 700 or so for new rims and i was already at the shop getting mine put on and what not...i told him i didnt have any more money until like friday and he wouldnt drop it i told him if those rims came off the same car and i watchd the guy take them off by him self off of his blazer why would one of 3 not fit? so first i told him i coudlnt do anything about it but i still felt bad so i told him ill find him a brand new rim and buy it he said 650 and i said F-THAT i can get those rims BNIB for 1300 thats a no go....so later he texted me and said 350 at a arab place i said ok come to my house at 5 and ill pay u 350...but then i thought about it for a minute...i dont want to get scammed so imma tell him to come with his charger and the rim that dose NOT fit if it fits at the tire place then im not giving him anything that would be he wants 350 back and it would be like he paid 500 for 24's....but i got like 900 right now sittin around so imma probably just buy them back..wather the rims fit or not. if not then ill buy a new rims and sell them again and this time make ppl put it on before calling me back 2000000 times and leaving me 60 voice mails of the same thing

edit: he called back little later and said 1 bolt pattern is different then the others WTH? no way

something dont' smell right about that at all.......

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

something dont' smell right about that at all.......

whos part mine or his.. i want him to be satasfied with his new rims just as satasfied as i am with mine u know what i mean

BUILDLOG

If you saw the guy you purchased them from take them off the vehicle then your all good....If he pointed to a blazer and said "They came off of there" your probably buying dude a new rim.....

Personally I would tell him to bring ALL the rims back, take off one of his wheels and try all 4 of the wheels you sold on there....I see the wheels in question are a universal pattern....could be he's just trying the wrong lug pattern for that 1 wheel.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

If you saw the guy you purchased them from take them off the vehicle then your all good....If he pointed to a blazer and said "They came off of there" your probably buying dude a new rim.....

Personally I would tell him to bring ALL the rims back, take off one of his wheels and try all 4 of the wheels you sold on there....I see the wheels in question are a universal pattern....could be he's just trying the wrong lug pattern for that 1 wheel.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

he said he wasnt taking them off until he seen cash i showed him the cash and watched him take them off bolt by bolt..

thats actually a good idea thats what im going to do im going to try all the wheels on one of his and if they fit i have nothing to say to him....if not then ill gladly buy the rims back from him/or new rim..but the thing is they should all fit....as for him trying the wrong bolt pattern is a posibility..

thanx..

BUILDLOG

his part. seems awful funny. You are doing everything you can to make dude happy.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

dude is scamming you, fvck that a$$hole. Hes full of shit, and hes playin you. Dont feel bad for him. All sales final, you have no need to do shit for him, let him buy his own damned new rim.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Archived