First time turbo install (Houw do i do this????) lol

Just pay someone to do the install for you, unless you have loads of cash laying around and don't mind replacing your motor in the near future.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

wow a universal kit? Is it an ebay kit? If so, I see that turbo breaking really soon.

Yup....so let me get this straight b/c your strapped for cash your going to risk blowing your motor? Uhhhhh heres an idea....LEAVE IT STOCK....and then add a good ball bearing turbo.

edit: Also typically stock engines (if not previously turbo'd from factory) will have higher compression pistons which means that you will most likely only be able to run around 5-6psi some more some less.....

Myself I wouldn't put a turbo on a car without getting lower compression pistons, forged rods, metal headgasket, etc.

Also with a turbo your likely gonna need a larger capacity fuel pump, bigger fuel injectors, fuel pressure regulator, headgasket, intercooler, custom intercooler piping, a bov (so you don't get compressor surge), either an internally gated turbo or a wastegate.....and those ebay turbos, wastegates, and bovs suck.

Edited by wL<3bass

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Oh yeh and if you do actually get everything right the first time then you have the issue of how ae you gonna tune it for all the extra fuel it's seein without leaning it out to the point whew the cylinder walls melt? So your going to need an aem wideband o2 sensor and someway to adjust fuel maps (such as a reflashed computer) etc. There is a whole lot more involved in this then you are realizing.... My $.02 is leave alone or take it to a performance shop.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Oh yeh and if you do actually get everything right the first time then you have the issue of how ae you gonna tune it for all the extra fuel it's seein without leaning it out to the point whew the cylinder walls melt? So your going to need an aem wideband o2 sensor and someway to adjust fuel maps (such as a reflashed computer) etc. There is a whole lot more involved in this then you are realizing.... My $.02 is leave alone or take it to a performance shop.

:shot: Dude i knew all that. lol

(Im not trying to be a dick) thanks for letting me know whuts up

im just sayin i went to school for this stuff im an Automotive Technician i know what im up agenst. I just needed to know what to do with the oil lines and stuff

Im ordering all new internals the second i pull the motor from the car and im making my own wide_band O2 kit and ordering and OBD2 tuner.I thought about the pistons your wright the BMW inline 6 dose compress pritty high but the motor im looking at now is basicly a M3 motor and im afriad to rip out the crank shaft lol those german parts get hard to work with especial covered in oil lol

and im probubly not going to go with the ebay kit i migt just buy the piping from thair and shop around the s peed shops for a better turbo and wast gate cus i like the external wast gate u dont get the turbulence in the turbo u get with the internal vacuum controlled wast gate

and im probubly not going to go with the ebay kit i migt just buy the piping from thair and shop around the s peed shops for a better turbo and wast gate cus i like the external wast gate u dont get the turbulence in the turbo u get with the internal vacuum controlled wast gate

dude, it's wastegate! Not wast gate

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

dude, it's wastegate! Not wast gate

:blink: Well sorry there sir 'wastegate' :good:

(May your space bar & delete key forgive me fore i have forsaken my spell check ) lol

good idea, ebay turbos suck ass, btw what are your goals for the motor/car, daily? track beast?

sheephotdog-1.gif logoblack.jpg

1999 Eclipse N/T

12'' Fi BTL

Gp3000d

PM D3100

good idea, ebay turbos suck ass, btw what are your goals for the motor/car, daily? track beast?

daily driver till i had my fun with the kids in my town with thair littil honda civic with nothin in them but intakes lol :diablo:

(no offense to the real honda owners with real cars . much respect!! :drinks: )