Jump to content

How Much Do You Hate School


Guest Nismofreak

How bad do you hatge it  

34 members have voted

  1. 1. Choice one

    • F@@K I hate it alot
      12
    • Just hate it
      4
    • It is okay
      11
    • I love school
      7


Recommended Posts

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

hahah boy was lunch shitty. Some kid poured water on me purposley. H went running after his ass and almost started a fight. My fist was ready bu tthe teacher was their and back out. Tommmoro will be his day. TOmmorrow.

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Yah he will get it after school. I will finish him. Teacher suck but I don't give a shit.

Posted

Beat the shit out of that motherfucker and throw him in a dumpster when he's knocked out.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

I will throw a noodle soup at his face and then dump trash on him. I guess tommmorow will be the day. Today I will get a few laughs plus he is hiding so. lol

Posted

what is wrong with that fuckhead dude.

Baylor University

Accounting

Posted

At my school you dont get in much trouble for fighting. If somone really pisses me off ill just belt em. But im freinds wit some people that are POPULAR. And i hang out with the middle group. So i dont get bugged at all. And plus they know ill just fight em anywase. hahah.

Lol this graph shows some of my Rough behavior. But if you notice i have juts as many goals and penalties lol.

http://www.statspro.com/hockey/WCYRHL/play...;Season_No=2772

AND THEN this is my bad season:

http://www.statspro.com/hockey/WCYRHL/play...;Season_No=3235

The grose misconduct was for punching the ref. I was suspended for 4 weeks and was up for charges. But they were dropped. Thankfully. Thats why that was my last season.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Posted

fuck school . just cuz we aint got that piece of paper that states u graduated and u smart...means we cant get a job. school is a joke i dont know why people assume they need to follow it like a tradation.

Gota have my rear view shakin and my seats vibratin'.

(2) 12" Diamond D3

(1) DEI Directed Audio 2400D

(1) Kicker L5 15"

(1) Rockford Fosgate P5002

(2) 12" Fosgate P2's

(2) 15" Fosgate P2

^^Not all hooked up at once, i rotate. Its all i got.^^

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

you went to school man? I hate it but need college.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 510 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...