Hotdog Posted August 2, 2009 Report Posted August 2, 2009 At the 12 volt dot com it has a round port calculator but it only figures 1 port how do you figure your tuning if you need more then 1 4" port? I was thinking of doing Round ports cause I can re tune it as needed (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
iTech Posted August 2, 2009 Report Posted August 2, 2009 At the 12 volt dot com it has a round port calculator but it only figures 1 port how do you figure your tuning if you need more then 1 4" port?I was thinking of doing Round ports cause I can re tune it as needed PSP-Inc My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
banginAltima Posted August 2, 2009 Report Posted August 2, 2009 http://psp-inc.com/psp-inc.com/cgi-bin/por..._calculator.cgi Try this.... If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
Hotdog Posted August 2, 2009 Author Report Posted August 2, 2009 PSP-Inc Thank you http://psp-inc.com/psp-inc.com/cgi-bin/por..._calculator.cgiTry this.... Thank you :) (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
skittlesRgood Posted August 2, 2009 Report Posted August 2, 2009 bcae1.com has one thatll do multiple ports and the whole box. just add an inch to the port size if your using flares. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.