check out these 170DB JL's!!

no i meant the guy on youtube lol

oh ok. making sure cause i don't want people thinkin im that dumbass off youtube.. :good:

(2001 Dodge Durango R/T)

1- XS Power D2700

1-Alpine CDE-HD149BT (Head Unit)

1 pr.- Focal Polyglass 165v30 (Front Stage)

1 pr.- Hybrid Audio Technologies C61-2 (Rear Fill)

1-Kenwood Excelon XR-1S (Sub Amp)

1-Kenwood Excelon XR-4S (Mids-N-Highs Amp)

2- JL 10 W3v3-4 (Subs)

-2.3 Cubes tuned to 32 hz

1-1/0 ga. & Big III in 1/0

140 @45 hz db drag legal

(2008 Toyota Highlander Limited ---build in the works)

1- Kenwood DDX470 (Head Unit)

1 pr.- JL C3-650 (Front Stage)

1 pr.- JL C2-525 (Rear Fill, may upgrade to 6.5" C2 or C3 instead)

1- JL XD-400/4 (Mids-N-Highs Amp)

1- JL XD-600/1 (Sub Amp)

1- XS Power D3400

1- JL 10w3v3-2 (Sub)

1- JL 2 Ga. Amp Kit

1- BIG 3 in 1/0

1- self-built Fiberglass sub enclosure

My guess is that he uses this amp for comps

Turbo Driven LOL

Posted Image

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

So I called this guy out and he sent me a novel trying to defend himself, which was even more ridiculous than his videos. He told me he would beat my ass cause he benched 275 :rofl: I couldn't stop laughing at that. I looked at his profile and saw that he was in Alabama, so I decided to ask him to run against me on the TL when I get my build finished in a couple weeks. Lets see what he says. I'll gladly drive a few hours and get this on tape.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

^^ haha that thought crossed my mind

x2

think he wonders why he gets comments in waves? lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

So I called this guy out and he sent me a novel trying to defend himself, which was even more ridiculous than his videos. He told me he would beat my ass cause he benched 275 :rofl: I couldn't stop laughing at that. I looked at his profile and saw that he was in Alabama, so I decided to ask him to run against me on the TL when I get my build finished in a couple weeks. Lets see what he says. I'll gladly drive a few hours and get this on tape.

you would be my hero.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

I just replyd on youtube, telling him he fking retarded....

My message never showed up, but i got a email of him.

This was the message:

Posted Image

jccl777 has sent you a message:

son

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

You can reply to this message by visiting your inbox.

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

Lol only 128? Jesus that barely higher than your average person.... I had my IQ measured when I was in the 4th grade for a gifted program and just happened to score 138-144.....my iQ's > his iQ's...my dB's over his deebeez!!!

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I've bitched at that guy before. In each description on his videos, he claims different numbers and he says his Jensen amp is one of the best amps out there. What a joke...

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

Here's what he said to me:

Subject:

fuck u

Date:

Jul 07, 2009

son i didn't say steve's system was shit but it is not louder than my brother's suburban with 35000 watts an for your info jl is the #1 sub on the market go check out their site

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

Archived