Justin's Yukon Part II

yup :D

Money by OJ Da Juiceman

plus he was demoing a lot of your songs too.

good shit man keep em coming :)

its the Canon HV10.

it used to be the smallest HD camera out and it probably goes for around $300 maybe.

I bought it brand new for $1200

great camera

u paid that much and mine pics up better flex something is not right here... :spiteful:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Video editing skills: Pretty Good!

Truck: Looks kick ass!

System: Damn! Thats a nice amp!

Camera: Sucks Balls!!!

Everything was pretty cool except that the subs and anything that was flexin was doing the wave. Gotta get yourself a camera with higher framerate. Very nice otherwise!

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

yup :D

Money by OJ Da Juiceman

plus he was demoing a lot of your songs too.

good shit man keep em coming :)

its the Canon HV10.

it used to be the smallest HD camera out and it probably goes for around $300 maybe.

I bought it brand new for $1200

great camera

sweet man thanks!

you guys have to remember the amount of sunlight dicates frame rate camera also... brighter conditions always seem to show subs moving slower and more roof flex ive noticed

keep the vids coming... good stuff, i enjoy them alot

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

I like your editing skills, why not try to make a steve meade montage? ;)

2002 Toyota Solara SLE V6

Headunit - Pioneer DEH P3900MP

Door Speakers - Polk Audio db6501 6-1/2" 2-way

Component System

Rear Speakers - Polk Audio db691

Speaker Amp - DD C4b

Sub - 2 12" Alpine Type R's in a 2 @ 33hz

Sub Amp - DD M2A

Electrical - Big 3 - Stinger HPM 1/0 guage Wires, Optima Yellow Top Battery, 180/120 DC HO Alternator w/ MLA

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

refs: DC_Power_Kyle

u paid that much and mine pics up better flex something is not right here... :spiteful:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

OT: What is the song used at 0:20

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

OT: What is the song used at 0:20

@ 20 seconds that song is called Slo Death in a Hurse by Bass from the Crypt.

@:50 it a song by lil jon and BME click

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I think a lot of the problems might have had something to do with the lens I was using.

I was trying it out in this video and it looks sick but purpose wise it can't pick up much flex.

and the subs were doing the wave because justin has 5% tint on the windows and there is barely any light getting to the camera so I had to bring down the shutter speed which effects the flex.

navi you had daylight to work with so of course it will pick it up.

but thanks for all the positive feedback :)

oh and I don't want to do a Steve Meade montage because he already has 3 pretty played out IMO.

I have talked to him about making an HD video so that will be next :ph34r:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Archived