Chris Posted April 3, 2007 Report Posted April 3, 2007 You're a very helpful guy Scratchy! Quote 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
scratchy Posted April 3, 2007 Report Posted April 3, 2007 thanx chris, I try and do my part where I can. When I needed help, I could always depend on you guys, now its my turn Quote then im rambo bitch
AlpineGuy87 Posted April 4, 2007 Report Posted April 4, 2007 This will help you with wiring the subs at 4ohms. Quote 06 SCION tC
AlpineGuy87 Posted April 4, 2007 Report Posted April 4, 2007 You should be ok if you have the subs hooked up just like that. That is with one amp, i'm pretty sure you mentioned you had one amp but if you have 2 i'll get the diagram for 2 amps. But anyways, just check your gain and settings on the amp make sure your not having all the settings cranked up all the way.. could cause your amp to work too hard.. Hope this helps! Quote 06 SCION tC
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.