Curious if Steve Meade has seen this... not hatin on his ride but

Syko DJ

i remember schooling him about his shitting attitude when he had a vid of just his midbass playing

he claimed he acts the way he does because New York does it different than other cities... and theres alot of haters so he has to be tough

i told him that people like him are role models for younger kids and he needs to check himself because being a dick gets u nowhere

why is steve the shit... because he's a down to earth normal everyday guy with the same passion as us...

not some damn showoff raffling bullshitter whos ratty ass needs to crawl back in the whole his entire entourage came from

/rant... lmao

dont get me wrong beasts truck is loud vocaly but thats about it I remember all the vids from SBN 2008 when all those new yorkers went down to daytona cocky as hell and got whipped

i think we got a mega thread now

40 User(s) are reading this topic (11 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)

27 Members: Syko DJ, alman101, SundownTL3.2, BASS14, raytard, Team Nemesis-DJ, Eolly, AR1684, limit, finkster, vexproductions, Slapuhho, dustin_shull, may03LT, Stephen, ChampN252, Anotherguy, Mtgrooves, convectedfelon, SKALADE, *1LOWSUV*, mwerling1212, soberbills, Army_guy614, thegreat22, assman, bibby

For beats Click Here

Head Unit- power acoustik 8" touchscreen

doors-RE 57 fr

sub - sundown audio e8

amp-PG v752

sorry, he took it to another level by trying to get personal with it. Im not bragging, boasting or anything. If he wants to talk big we can settle it like men. I didnt even know the guy was still alive till just now, thats how often his name crosses my brain cells.....i mean never. This is completely out of the box, crazy talk - im gonna do my best to not talk shit about the guy still but i WILL go toe to toe if he wants, id give anything for him to be here and call me a "nigga" to my face.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

sorry, he took it to another level by trying to get personal with it. Im not bragging, boasting or anything. If he wants to talk big we can settle it like men. I didnt even know the guy was still alive till just now, thats how often his name crosses my brain cells.....i mean never. This is completely out of the box, crazy talk - im gonna do my best to not talk shit about the guy still but i WILL go toe to toe if he wants, id give anything for him to be here and call me a "nigga" to my face.

you saw how he was avoiding the caddy he know's that you got more than him which is why i dont understand why he even tried to call you out

For beats Click Here

doors-RE 57 fr

sub - sundown audio e8

amp-PG v752

he claimed he acts the way he does because New York does it different than other cities... and theres alot of haters so he has to be tough

Hes hard you cant let people think hes a bitch ya know http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif

i told him that people like him are role models for younger kids and he needs to check himself because being a dick gets u nowhere

why is steve the shit... because he's a down to earth normal everyday guy with the same passion as us...

not some damn showoff raffling bullshitter whos ratty ass needs to crawl back in the whole his entire entourage came from

/rant... lmao

If anybody ever doubts Steves motives they should watch this video. Who else would give a 16 yr old the keys to his "hoe"

lol posted the wrong video

Go check yo lawn homie

steve, I like it when your angry :wub:

someone releases there gay side!

and steve.... haha thsi dude dont got shit on u.... ur personality and hoe has him beat for sure!

haha wow this is HILARIOUS

2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING

secondskin_468x60-2.gif

MWSPL.jpg

steve, I like it when your angry :wub:

what tha???????

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

1) i love the spelling of curious, CIORIOUS.... lol

2) i never understood when "nigga" became synonymous with "yous a bitch..."

i got called a "nigga" by a group of 3 white kids in black hoodies thinkin they were tuff... i got really confused as im snow white

for anyone new... his screen name was DeepHittersMagazine i think if you feel like trolling through old news and old arguments... which is all he is i guess

hate on haterz

edit* you need to put his head under your luggage rack and "POP" the bubble he calls his brain like you did to those flourescent lights

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

1) i love the spelling of curious, CIORIOUS.... lol

2) i never understood when "nigga" became synonymous with "yous a bitch..."

i got called a "nigga" by a group of 3 white kids in black hoodies thinkin they were tuff... i got really confused as im snow white

for anyone new... his screen name was DeepHittersMagazine i think if you feel like trolling through old news and old arguments... which is all he is i guess

hate on haterz

lol i'm tired my bad lol just got home from work

For beats Click Here

doors-RE 57 fr

sub - sundown audio e8

amp-PG v752

Archived