Curious if Steve Meade has seen this... not hatin on his ride but

Syko DJ

Im not taking sides but the beast if done right and not by some low life that prolyl did most of the owrk high, the beast would be competitive. Its not the prettiest of trucks but it does get loud. I heard it before the other 4 subs went out and it got low and loud. The mids and highs are more of show loud but get very loud and honestly hit harder then some ppls subwoofer setups. Ive never heard meades in person but I honestly do know its loud! It would be a fun day of battling if it were to ever happen and both systems were at 100%. To bad Vic had to say the things he said and say it like he did!!! I wish some of his peeps would apologize for him cause he seemed liek a nice guy

Well its out now and he can't take it back you call out a heavyweight while your a lightweight with a broken arm you get whats comin to ya is all i can say on that.

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

in cause im with steve :D

and gdam epic people in at one time thread!

110 User(s) are reading this topic (32 Guests and 3 Anonymous Users)

75 Members: Andrew2944r, 98HOEONSIXEZ, LoudBlazer, Bigdaddy1986, Decaf, just1moreamp, thehoe92, enemyofsilence, 95_100, oldschool, herbykw, dmanson, dumontdude10, Loudcav, Hotdog, 07sOnAtA sp.ed, tech2332, Masterofallbass, indytrucks, Motasolo, scottiej, Boilermaker-744, TexasBump, Eolly, Jville140db, EricR_on_iPhone, Ipod, abervintageman42, ben29555, berniebp87, PUNKYOU007, convectedfelon, DownSouthCustom, AR1684, fischy fisch, Ignantfi3d, Jpagan1993, ChevyP, techaninna, vexproductions, splkia, imnotmikal, Dee in Dallas, dbmonster, dustin_shull, mexi909, CHINO11550, Beanz, blue86f150, mwerling1212, mxmike800, footlongsam, Coolwazabi, qu1cks1lver56, 01xtreme, may03LT, tejcurrent, lowrider77, Zak, VtecDomani, memphis_finest1, ChampN252, Riff Raff, mazdaspl, THEKINGsBACK, Team Nemesis-DJ, madbasshead, rizzy71, itssteve, limit, Anotherguy, *1LOWSUV*, Army_guy614, thegreat22, assman

got bigger

115 User(s) are reading this topic (38 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)

75 Members: raytard, Syko DJ, CHINO11550, DanielSavage, 07sOnAtA sp.ed, 1992Chevy, Motasolo, Hotdog, 98HOEONSIXEZ, abervintageman42, vexproductions, Masterofallbass, thehoe92, Loudcav, 95_100, Bigdaddy1986, DownSouthCustom, JWPOORE, enemyofsilence, EricR_on_iPhone, mbdblue, berniebp87, splkia, banginAltima, dumontdude10, PUNKYOU007, solobaric_kid, Decaf, Andrew2944r, just1moreamp, oldschool, indytrucks, scottiej, Boilermaker-744, TexasBump, ben29555, convectedfelon, AR1684, fischy fisch, Ignantfi3d, Jpagan1993, ChevyP, techaninna, imnotmikal, Dee in Dallas, dbmonster, dustin_shull, Beanz, blue86f150, mwerling1212, mxmike800, footlongsam, Coolwazabi, qu1cks1lver56, 01xtreme, may03LT, tejcurrent, lowrider77, Zak, VtecDomani, memphis_finest1, ChampN252, Riff Raff, mazdaspl, THEKINGsBACK, Team Nemesis-DJ, madbasshead, rizzy71, itssteve, limit, Anotherguy, *1LOWSUV*, Army_guy614, thegreat22, assman

For beats Click Here

Head Unit- power acoustik 8" touchscreen

doors-RE 57 fr

sub - sundown audio e8

amp-PG v752

123 User(s) are reading this topic (41 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

all that guy is is a tatted up wanna be thug that thinks he has the right to say nigga, i would love to see him come to texas and say nigga in front of a true black person, he would get his ass beat now doubt, and his shit didnt even sound loud, about as loud as my cvr's, and atleast i put that together myself.... man that guy is a dumb shit, COMPETE WITH THIS GUY STEVE seriously call his ass out and go head to head, i would love to see him on the internet shitting his pants when he sits in the hoe or the caddy

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

STOP WATCHING HIS VIDEOS

I just realized he is doing this because Steve has a hugeeee fan base and when he attacks Steve he attacks everyone subscribed.

this fool is trying to get more views and get attention.

maybe you should let him come out though he said he would wax your tahoe for you :D

I say rate his video 1 STAR. And report his ass. :D

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

STOP WATCHING HIS VIDEOS

I just realized he is doing this because Steve has a hugeeee fan base and when he attacks Steve he attacks everyone subscribed.

this fool is trying to get more views and get attention.

maybe you should let him come out though he said he would wax your tahoe for you :D

he better do more than that. Ill wax the beast with some acetone laced stuff cant possably look worse than it allready dose that thing is fugly

I do find it very odd that he chose to call steve out while the tahoe is down for an upgrade hmmmm what a pussy

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

Archived