Curious if Steve Meade has seen this... not hatin on his ride but

Syko DJ

http://deephitters.net/Videos/RoadTripToSBN2009.wmv

He "accidentally deleted" 80% of his footage. Wonder what he didn't show cause what he did sounded terrible.

I havnt watched yet but Ill guarantee that he didnt get much on tape he was only there one day and had several people trying to help him next day he was no where in site. hell several other people had issues that weekend but stayed and tried to have a good time

im gonna step in.... and see if anyone else agrees

i fucking hate when people copy and paste how many people are readin this

onto the other threads i havent read, lol... major fail on Da Beasts... but we are giving him hits so maybe that is what he wanted

thank the lord someone said it.

for real though we can read the bottom of the page.

hey Bill I know you are good at finding past arguments you want to dig up some of his shit for us maybe some numbers?

I saw how quick you were on that one dude calling out TJ :diablo:

see Meade we got your back!

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

If Steve had shown up with his truck, I think he would piss his pants. Seriously, that guy gotta have some issues with himself, guess it`s because he`s spent 250 000$ and still doesn`t get the youtube hits he hoped for and then have to use Steve Meade`s name to get some hit`s. That guy is a joke. But if you want a funny vacation Steve, you know you have the oppurtunity now! LOL :rolleyes:

Lol yeah! And he did the same shit to me on youtube cuz i spent 1/100000 of what he did and im louder! LOL fail

Thats me the tall white boy in some of that video. I was being honest. It would be a good comp to see. I saw yall meet up in Tulsa for db drag finals!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Hey steve,since hes closer to me you just wanna send him down here and let me take care of your light work?i promise you he wont make it past mississippi with that garbage " you know it would be like,you gotta go thru him before you get to me shit LOL" all in good fun man,lovin this epic thread

and hey i just popped 10 gallons of popcorn...anybody want some?

shit call of duty hardcore for 10 min.brb

from what I remember, his numbers were a bit lower than steves, like 154 or something. I know he wouldnt run on the mic at the show where i work....

and tbh the guys at proline that made it did a real nice job, and they do know what theyre doing, but then he was let loose to break it and change it on a whim.

and whats all this about him waxing the hoe? i'm not sure if he got that far into the automotive experience yet.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Hey steve,since hes closer to me you just wanna send him down here and let me take care of your light work?i promise you he wont make it past mississippi with that garbage " you know it would be like,you gotta go thru him before you get to me shit LOL" all in good fun man,lovin this epic thread

and hey i just popped 10 gallons of popcorn...anybody want some?

shit call of duty hardcore for 10 min.brb

ahhh yeah! LOL

I can see 1 funkpup being louder then him! LOL

yeah i seriously think he's trying to get some more views, i mean he's nothing out there, no one is interested in the "beastly piece of shit" with the wack paint job, cool he has EV speakers in his doors, big fucking deal, i'd take the door panels in the hoopty any day.

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Archived