BIG update 5/04, buick rendezvous 1st "pretty" build

very nice work skittles.

it would also make a sweet ht setup :).

haha, that box in my theater would be insane. ive just got a sealed 12" polk and it rocks the room pretty good.

thanks kasey, matt, everyone.

im just glad i got this thing done in time for the show tomorrow. my oldest friend, who i rarely talk to anymore, i sent him a text just asking for help with something and he came rite over, no questions asked. stayed till it was all finished at 1am. he was a huge help and even though he wont read this i gotta thank him in here.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

yay #s 2morrow! just dont hurt the pretty box lol.

lol im afraid a port will go flying out.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

bring some duct tape :D

for real though I saw the first few pictures and thought how was he going to make this box look nice but in the end it turned out great.

make sure and post up some numbers and places in the 39.9's :spiteful:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

bored? i got a 350lb box u can do lol, i want mine to look like that, looks hella sick

you would have to leave it with me for a while.

bring some duct tape :D

for real though I saw the first few pictures and thought how was he going to make this box look nice but in the end it turned out great.

make sure and post up some numbers and places in the 39.9's :spiteful:

lol im going to bring some tape just in case. im about to go for a drive and test it out. ill be sure to report numbers and videos.

Archived